Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOT: So I'm throwing another party tonight...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOT: So I'm throwing another party tonight...

...that isn't nearly as intense as the last one, but it's going to be pretty sick! We are calling it Dishwasher Destruction! Since we lost so much money on the last party, everyone is bringing their own beer and we're charghing people money to smash a dishwasher to pieces. I bought the hammers and safety glasses yesterday!

Why?...cuz I want all my hot girl friends to dress trashy, take photos of them, **************** a bunch of em, then break ****************! Who's into it??

-Curtis
    FS:

Peters Custom Hydra Pre and 100 Watt Peters Custom Slave Power Amp in a 12 Space rack. Buyer pays actual shipping. $2250 firm, but will bend a little for distance shipping.

I also sell Nutrilite Sports Nutrition and Vitamin Supplementation ideal for athletes and body builders, PM me to know more

people in developing nations (gross) have filthy rags as clothing. this is why the whole world resents Canada's break dishwasher first, ask for cover charge later approach to dishwashing. oke:

Comment

people in developing nations (gross) have filthy rags as clothing. this is why the whole world resents Canada's break dishwasher first, ask for cover charge later approach to dishwashing. oke:

Best post of the day

-Curtis
      FS:

Peters Custom Hydra Pre and 100 Watt Peters Custom Slave Power Amp in a 12 Space rack. Buyer pays actual shipping. $2250 firm, but will bend a little for distance shipping.

I also sell Nutrilite Sports Nutrition and Vitamin Supplementation ideal for athletes and body builders, PM me to know more

Comment

I am so envious of your partying skills....it's ridiculous.
        ORANGE AMPS
        Good Deals

Winner "Best Multi-Amp Rig" 2012 BOTR

Originally Posted by Sex Panther

I never called myself "Love Panther" or "Commitment Panther".

Formerly known as Dolflundgren

Comment

Don't be, it's just....well, I come up with ridiculous ideas, then just do them... that's about it for my planning stage. Think of the dumbest **************** you can do, and then do it to death!

-Curtis
          FS:

Comment

this. I want to come.
            Guitars:Gibson Les Paul Standard FadedFender Roadworn '72 Deluxe TelecasterKramer StrikerAmplification:Titan Custom RetrofitRandall R412CSOfficial member of the Ninja Lows club

Comment

this. I want to come.

The day is young and flights are cheap...

-Curtis
              FS:

Comment

I'm on my way to Canada right now. I'm bringing a bunch of old windows so people can smash them before moving on to the dishwasher. You know, like a fluffer.
                Originally Posted by isvoid

I approve of this thread. Marshallmel ur a ****************ing legend.

Originally Posted by Sheik_Yerbouti

If that's your mom, I wanna do my one-stick rendition of "Moby Dick" on her fun bags.

Originally Posted by Pepi

This thread makes me want to suck a big fat cock

Originally Posted by BerkleeBill

Rick Santorum: a frothy mixture of ****************ing stupid and bat**************** crazy that is sometimes the byproduct of being a Republican.

Comment

Can I come and puke on your couch
                  MFPOMFS

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

Comment

Why?...cuz I want all my hot girl friends to dress trashy, take photos of them, **************** a bunch of em, then break ****************! Who's into it??

-Curtis

Wait, why don't you just invite a handful of choice select chicks and have an orgy? Or are you just exaggerating Mr. and gonna end up with that 17 year old...again...tonight?oke:
                    Good transactions: Metalcore5150, Shiny_Surface, Cyndicate (2x), putnut77, Erock503, Joejpiano, guitar_manic, BrokenFusion, rbasaria, guitarslinger

VERY GOOD, VERY GOOD!

Comment

Where's my invitation? Did the engraver **************** up again?
                      GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH.....---->CLICK HERE

Comment

Where's my invitation? Did the engraver **************** up again?

It's an open invite dude. Come, be filthy and you can touch my hiney perhaps

-Curtis
                        FS:

Comment

It's an open invite dude. Come, be filthy and you can touch my hiney perhaps

-Curtis

Perhaps? I don't do "perhaps".
                          GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH.....---->CLICK HERE

Comment

I didn't know you came short on that party...that sucks dude. Oh well, it certainly hasn't stopped you.

I wouldn't mind making a donation to your efforts from the last one.
                            Originally Posted by wiseblood

I have been to jail in tijuana. Twice.

Originally Posted by isvoid

you missed him didn't you

Originally Posted by Sweep?

Sock filled with soap, hit, concussion, brain damage, body bag, car, cornfield, funeral. In that order.

Comment

Awe, I'm working tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X