Yo, Mods -- LISTEN UP!! Official petition to un-ban DjChrispy420!!!!!!

BerkleeBill

• Members
the whole djchrispy thing is the most overrated thing i have ever seen ever anywhere

No kidding, bill seems to be obsessed with the kid.

Kind of creepy, and hasn't been funny for a minute.

BerkleeBill - create your own lulz. Jesus, guy you're really beating a dead horse. Are you just that unoriginal? :confused:

• Members
For those unaware of the back story (like myself), please elaborate on what happened
:o

BerkleeBill can't come up with his own lulz so he's been obsessed with a dip{censored} kid that posted here all of a week.

Bill is even keeping up with the kid's gigs from thousands of miles away. Truly one of the most pathetic threads in hcaf history.

• Moderators
Seriously, WTF?!
:idk:
We've all seen worse ... did you all seriously hate him enough to permaban him ... for that??

If you can do it for KSEfan, you can do it for teh Chripsy!!
:thu:

Alls in favor, cast ur votes in teh poll
:wave:

We didn't unban KSEfan, an admin did, despite my LOUD protests in the office and learned quickly why that was the wrong thing to do.

This chrispy clown, in his short time here was a drama magnet and one I don't want here. Won't happen, sir.

• Members

Leave the pathetic mother{censored}er bant. The original thread was lulzy while it lasted, but he doesn't need to be back here. It's not funny anymore, it's just sad. Sort of like Blue Oyster Cult now playing at your local rec center. Soft pretzels and the Reaper for a buck, don't forget the mustard.

• Members
Why was he bant though?

They just want him back so they can {censored} with him somemore,all while acting like he is their new god, its best for him to stay away.
they even planned group stalkings of the kids real life, and never thought to themselves " hey this internet toughguy stalking harassment bull{censored} might be illegal " :lol:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking

Archived