No announcement yet.

CHEMISTRY QUESTION

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHEMISTRY QUESTION

The reaction 2NO+Cl2 --> 2NOCl is carried out in a closed vessel. If the partial pressure of NO is decreasing at the rate of 21 torr/min, what is the rate of change of the total pressure of the vessel?

WTF

The reaction 2NO+Cl2 --> 2NOCl is carried out in a closed vessel. If the partial pressure of NO is decreasing at the rate of 21 torr/min, what is the rate of change of the total pressure of the vessel?

WTF

Oh god, flashbacks to when my wife was in nursing school helping her with chemistry which gave me flashbacks to college when I was a chem major one semester.

Good luck. There were many reasons I switched to history....questions like that being one of them. (Also, lots of math, very little blowing things up being another.)

You could just say "pressure decreases until the vessel implodes and then who cares?"
    Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
    Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

nevermind

****************ing sig figs.....

-11 torr/min

Comment

LOL.......I have already forgotten this **************** and it's only been a few months

Comment

Working...
        X