Stephen Colbert Testifies Before Congress...

Das Booty

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Unbelievably ridiculous

Not SC, the concept of putting a television entertainer in a Congressional meeting to discuss an important issue...

I like the one guy saying Colbert should leave

Why? He got points across while lightening the mood. I am completely sick of people that take themselves too seriously.

• Members

He's my friggin' hero. Shredding Bush right to his face at the White House Press Correspondents dinner a years ago was great, this is just another example of why he rules. When he's in character, he's just about the funniest person around. Nothing is better than when he has Right Wing blowhards on his show, and then makes them look like total {censored}tards by agreeing with them, but doing so in a way that exposes their stupidity. Even better is that most of them are so stupid they don't even realize they are being laughed at by the educated portion of our country. :thu:

• Members

He's my friggin' hero. Shredding Bush right to his face at the White House Press Correspondents dinner a years ago was great, this is just another example of why he rules. When he's in character, he's just about the funniest person around. Nothing is better than when he has Right Wing blowhards on his show, and then makes them look like total {censored}tards by agreeing with them, but doing so in a way that exposes their stupidity. Even better is that most of them are so stupid they don't even realize they are being laughed at by the educated portion of our country.
:thu:

Well, in the blowhards' defense, that portion shrinks further every month...

• Members

He's my friggin' hero. Shredding Bush right to his face at the White House Press Correspondents dinner a years ago was great, this is just another example of why he rules. When he's in character, he's just about the funniest person around. Nothing is better than when he has Right Wing blowhards on his show, and then makes them look like total {censored}tards by agreeing with them, but doing so in a way that exposes their stupidity. Even better is that most of them are so stupid they don't even realize they are being laughed at by the educated portion of our country.
:thu:

Wow :facepalm:

Its called satire and comedy!!

When one side takes on an I'm better than they are attitude this whole country jumps one more level towards failure. :eek:

There are retarded blowhards on both sides of the aisle. Always have been. There has been very bad policy from both sides of the aisle too (check your history).

Any good elitist learns not to admit their own {censored} ups. I bet when they rear end a car it was the other driver's fault??? :cop:

There are less educated left wingers in most major cities than there are stupid rednecks right wingers in rural or suburban areas. Didn't they teach that in your elite school? :poke:

• Members

Wow
:facepalm:

Its called satire and comedy!!

When one side takes on an I'm better than they are attitude this whole country jumps one more level towards failure.
:eek:

There are retarded blowhards on both sides of the aisle. Always have been. There has been very bad policy from both sides of the aisle too (check your history).

Any good elitist learns not to admit their own {censored} ups. I bet when they rear end a car it was the other driver's fault???
:cop:

There are less educated left wingers in most major cities than there are stupid rednecks right wingers in rural or suburban areas. Didn't they teach that in your elite school? :poke:

BINGO! :thu:

Colbert? Mehhhh hes ok at times, but i think hes overrated -- His audience is simular to the John Stewart audience! A bunch of seals just clapping for food

:cop:

Archived