Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stephen Colbert Testifies Before Congress...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are less educated left wingers in most major cities than there are stupid rednecks right wingers in rural or suburban areas. Didn't they teach that in your elite school? oke:

Enter Exhibit A for why inbreeding is a bad thing.
    Amps:Framus Dragon, 5150, Mesa Mark IV, Mesa Triple Recto, FJA XXX, FJA PV RM -->Mesa 50/50, PV Ultra 120, FJA PV Penta, FJA DoubleCross, FJA Windsor, GK MLE Head, GK 2100SEL, Marshall 9100

Cabs:3 Marshall 1960B, 2 Avatar 2x15, 2 Laney 4x12's, Mesa Recto 4x12 & 1x12, various 2x12's

Good Trades With: Exocaster, ams2ek, Chrisman926, Digital Jams, thesplawnster, Soulcrusher_X, meadows.83, Vinhoff, John Busbee, rebornself27, MadCow, mincy, Guitarted, The Riffer, Keebz, guitarbilly74

Comment

I'm well aware of this, I never said anything to the contrary. I was just pointing out that Colbert's routine consists of lambasting Conservatives by pretending to be one, but being a really stupid one. I can only assume from your post that this was lost on you. Reading comprehension is good thing, you really should work on attaining it.

Enter Exhibit A for why inbreeding is a bad thing.

There ya go jumbling Conservatives into one stereotype.

There are many liberal conservatives

What you don't know is all the bull**************** you aspire to still does not and will not ever allow you or other like you the same elitist status you so desire. To undermine another's education is well......... dumb! oke:

There are Nascar drivers and Pro Ball players from the south with lesser educations and will out wit many elite minds and have more earning potential than some of the most educated persons alive.

Unless you went to the same elitist schools as some of these political asshats you so aspire to, you will never be accepted on their level either (in their mind). This is the part that cracks me up. Educated persons with elite mentalities looking down on others (lesser educated), and at the whole time being frowned upon by their own elitist educated peers.

Here's some advice. Never judge a book by it's cover. Oh and go hang with the guys at PP that think with elite mindsets. You know, all those liberal dudes over there living on and loving govt subsidies and blogging 24/7 instead of looking for a job. You know, the educated ones with massive degrees and college loan debt that whine all ****************ing day long about their lives, and need guys like Colbert and Stewart to be able to go on with life. (The last part was satirical).

Point is, don't EVER look down on other people. Educated or not, there are many more that contribute as much to society as those that do not.

Comment

Don't worry about him dude...if it's not based on the humor of a 16 year old, and making fun of mentally handicapped guitarists, he doesn't get it.

This....

Meh.

Comment

To the right winger's on this board you are a pathetic waste of ****************ing space, end of story.

Comment

^lol go **************** yourself
            ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
            Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
            carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

To the right winger's on this board you are a pathetic waste of ****************ing space, end of story.

Its left wingers like you that give this side a bad name. Stop eating Kellogg's Partisan Flakes for breakfast.
              HD Kemper Demo Videos for your brain!

PRS SE Baritone FS - $525 with PRS gig bag

Originally Posted by Billyblades

I am anarchy ! You sir, are an ****************************!

Originally Posted by K-Bizzle

All that said, I'm still a jackass.

Originally Posted by ComOp

The first rule of HCAF is that you ****************ing die in a fire.

Originally Posted by Nerine 8/2/2011

Not a ****************ing chance. Seriously. Sig it bishes

Musics: http://soundcloud.com/valtiel

Good deals with: Killing Nevada, Weathered, sam adams, JohnathanD, missingastring, thefyn, Killzone, LoopQuantum, MR MARCUS

Comment

The ****************storm: it's brewed.
                ORANGE AMPS
                Good Deals

Winner "Best Multi-Amp Rig" 2012 BOTR

Originally Posted by Sex Panther

I never called myself "Love Panther" or "Commitment Panther".

Formerly known as Dolflundgren

Comment

The ****************storm: it's brewed.

I am not yet disappoint.
                  Originally Posted by jnurp

murdoch always brings teh lulz.

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

Also MurdochV wins thread.

Originally Posted by sleewell

Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

Comment

I Colbert and stewart. Obama refuses to go on stephen's show due to the assumed epic ripping he would get. I'd love to see that one.
                    Guitars
                    Tokai LS150 - Sheptone Bryan Kahaek Signature pickups - Mystic Dream MM JP6 - G&L Comanche

Amps - Cabs
                    Splawn "MUFASA" Nitro - Mako MAK4 Preamp - Jet City 100H w/JJ KT66's, 22H & Pico Valve - Whitebox Engineering 2x12, PortCity OS212 - Splawn 4X12

Kemper Profiling Amp - u mad?

Visit my music page

Watch my amp demo videos on Youtube

Member of the Jet Setters

Comment

Its left wingers like you that give this side a bad name. Stop eating Kellogg's Partisan Flakes for breakfast.

werd. That guy's not affiliated with me.

Let's take it down a notch, America.
                      Hot Hot Robot - New EP coming soon!

7/9 - Ace Bar, Chicago IL
                      8/18 - Millennium Park, Chicago IL

From experience, I know Thunderbroom, thinkpad20, & phatgirl to be highly competent businesspeople of integrity.

Comment

I Colbert and stewart. Obama refuses to go on stephen's show due to the assumed epic ripping he would get. I'd love to see that one.

That would be pretty epic....I can imagine the first question:

"Mr. President.......why do you hate this country so much?"
                        HD Kemper Demo Videos for your brain!

PRS SE Baritone FS - $525 with PRS gig bag

Originally Posted by Billyblades

I am anarchy ! You sir, are an ****************************!

Originally Posted by K-Bizzle

All that said, I'm still a jackass.

Originally Posted by ComOp

The first rule of HCAF is that you ****************ing die in a fire.

Originally Posted by Nerine 8/2/2011

Not a ****************ing chance. Seriously. Sig it bishes

Musics: http://soundcloud.com/valtiel

Good deals with: Killing Nevada, Weathered, sam adams, JohnathanD, missingastring, thefyn, Killzone, LoopQuantum, MR MARCUS

Comment

Hmmmm, shallow and pedantic.

Comment

How do you do it?

I mean you sound so eloquent, and you use such much reason and logic and rational in your post, tell us how you manage do do this? enlighten us

***Another USA Charvel SO-Cal Soon Tangerine 4 sale***
                            ^^ Good deals with Glizard (ADA), electricdreams (Vetta) Fat Lou (Splawn) Tubesteakfortone (Marshall 3203, Riot pedal) agreed (Hafler-Radial) twisty571 (Mosvalve 962) Orbis Mortis (egnater) ~Abstract~ (JC amp) jn062181 (AXE - FX) ^^

PS -- I am the proud owner of the 1,000,000 post EVER on the HC amp forum 7/28/2006..

Comment

That would be pretty epic....I can imagine the first question:

"Mr. President.......why do you hate this country so much?"

or more simply:

"Mr. President...why do you hate America?"

Followed by:

"I've been told you're our first black president. Is that why you support Terror?"

I mean, it would be ridiculous.
                              ORANGE AMPS
                              Good Deals

Winner "Best Multi-Amp Rig" 2012 BOTR

Originally Posted by Sex Panther

I never called myself "Love Panther" or "Commitment Panther".

Formerly known as Dolflundgren

Comment

A lot of people are afraid of interviews with him because he's got this near super natural sharpness to his wit and thinking. I've been watching his show for years and only a couple of times has he been out-witted and usually it was a draw.
                                Guitars
                                Tokai LS150 - Sheptone Bryan Kahaek Signature pickups - Mystic Dream MM JP6 - G&L Comanche

Amps - Cabs
                                Splawn "MUFASA" Nitro - Mako MAK4 Preamp - Jet City 100H w/JJ KT66's, 22H & Pico Valve - Whitebox Engineering 2x12, PortCity OS212 - Splawn 4X12

Kemper Profiling Amp - u mad?

Visit my music page

Watch my amp demo videos on Youtube

Member of the Jet Setters

Comment

Working...
                                X