Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stephen Colbert Testifies Before Congress...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh.

I refer you to post #10.
    GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH.....---->CLICK HERE

Comment

He's my friggin' hero. Shredding Bush right to his face at the White House Press Correspondents dinner a years ago was great, this is just another example of why he rules. When he's in character, he's just about the funniest person around. Nothing is better than when he has Right Wing blowhards on his show, and then makes them look like total ****************tards by agreeing with them, but doing so in a way that exposes their stupidity. Even better is that most of them are so stupid they don't even realize they are being laughed at by the educated portion of our country.
      Amps:Framus Dragon, 5150, Mesa Mark IV, Mesa Triple Recto, FJA XXX, FJA PV RM -->Mesa 50/50, PV Ultra 120, FJA PV Penta, FJA DoubleCross, FJA Windsor, GK MLE Head, GK 2100SEL, Marshall 9100

Cabs:3 Marshall 1960B, 2 Avatar 2x15, 2 Laney 4x12's, Mesa Recto 4x12 & 1x12, various 2x12's

Good Trades With: Exocaster, ams2ek, Chrisman926, Digital Jams, thesplawnster, Soulcrusher_X, meadows.83, Vinhoff, John Busbee, rebornself27, MadCow, mincy, Guitarted, The Riffer, Keebz, guitarbilly74

Comment

Damn, you made me turn my screen down with that...
        Spam'o'matic:

Nothing!

Comment

There is something about that girl behind his left shoulder. I would destroy that!
          Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Or you can try living on the southside of Chicago on eight dollars a month and learn some real blues phrases.

YouTube • Soundclick

Comment

He's my friggin' hero. Shredding Bush right to his face at the White House Press Correspondents dinner a years ago was great, this is just another example of why he rules. When he's in character, he's just about the funniest person around. Nothing is better than when he has Right Wing blowhards on his show, and then makes them look like total ****************tards by agreeing with them, but doing so in a way that exposes their stupidity. Even better is that most of them are so stupid they don't even realize they are being laughed at by the educated portion of our country.

Well, in the blowhards' defense, that portion shrinks further every month...
            Originally Posted by nightflameauto

You'd think the guy that argues faith as logic would let us all believe in the unicorn.

Originally Posted by draelyc

None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here posting to you. You're locked up in here posting to me.

Originally Posted by LoopQuantum

I'm helping you, for the future. This way, instead of humping life's doorknobs, you'll perhaps someday open one.

Originally Posted by nightflameauto

Hardvalve is like Nelo without the class or intelligence.
            Think about that and try not to get an aneurysm from it.

BLOG!
            TUNES!

Comment

I refer you to post #10.

Meh.

Comment

Meh.

I now will have to refer you to post 16.
                GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH.....---->CLICK HERE

Comment

Meh.

Comment

Wow

Its called satire and comedy!!

When one side takes on an I'm better than they are attitude this whole country jumps one more level towards failure.

There are retarded blowhards on both sides of the aisle. Always have been. There has been very bad policy from both sides of the aisle too (check your history).

Any good elitist learns not to admit their own **************** ups. I bet when they rear end a car it was the other driver's fault???

There are less educated left wingers in most major cities than there are stupid rednecks right wingers in rural or suburban areas. Didn't they teach that in your elite school? oke:

Comment

Wow

Its called satire and comedy!!

When one side takes on an I'm better than they are attitude this whole country jumps one more level towards failure.

There are retarded blowhards on both sides of the aisle. Always have been. There has been very bad policy from both sides of the aisle too (check your history).

Any good elitist learns not to admit their own **************** ups. I bet when they rear end a car it was the other driver's fault???

There are less educated left wingers in most major cities than there are stupid rednecks right wingers in rural or suburban areas. Didn't they teach that in your elite school? oke:

BINGO!

Colbert? Mehhhh hes ok at times, but i think hes overrated -- His audience is simular to the John Stewart audience! A bunch of seals just clapping for food

***Another USA Charvel SO-Cal Soon Tangerine 4 sale***
                      ^^ Good deals with Glizard (ADA), electricdreams (Vetta) Fat Lou (Splawn) Tubesteakfortone (Marshall 3203, Riot pedal) agreed (Hafler-Radial) twisty571 (Mosvalve 962) Orbis Mortis (egnater) ~Abstract~ (JC amp) jn062181 (AXE - FX) ^^

PS -- I am the proud owner of the 1,000,000 post EVER on the HC amp forum 7/28/2006..

Comment

*sniff, sniff* The fart before the ****************storm? Because of Stephen Colbert? HCAF, do not make me disappoint.
                        Originally Posted by jnurp

murdoch always brings teh lulz.

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

Also MurdochV wins thread.

Originally Posted by sleewell

Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

Comment

oh yeah and I liked the chick texting on her black berry lol
                          ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
                          Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
                          carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

This sentence brings a strange combination of unstoppable laughter, hooting derision and profound sadness.

USA! USA!!! USA!!!
                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Originally Posted by MattACaster : *Runs 2 blocks down the street to Guitar Center, grabs detuned Schecter off the wall, plugs into Line6 Spider and proceeds to bring teh brootalz*

Comment

Unfortunately, this wasn't included in the video. Its not on the Utube, so you have to sit through a quick commercial first...its only :53 seconds...worth watching.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/stephen-colbert-says-migrant-workers-have-no-rights-11719764
                              Avatar: I don't know who it is, but those are some epic tits.

Originally Posted by oinkbanana

PITA that i can't find something with some girth that i'm happy with.

Comment

Don't worry about him dude...if it's not based on the humor of a 16 year old, and making fun of mentally handicapped guitarists, he doesn't get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X