OT: Guys!!! Help me do something cool for my kid!!

guitarbilly74

• Members

So I just went to Toys R Us and picked a rad new skateboard and 4, FOUR new video games for my son. He's doing SO good this year in school and I am VERY proud of him!!!!! So everybody!!! Please post here and say "Good job, Brandon!!!" I will show it to him later :)

Also, it goes without saying but keep it g-rated on this one! :thu:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So I just went to Toys R Us and picked a rad new skateboard and 4, FOUR new video games for my son. He's doing SO good this year in school and I am VERY proud of him!!!!! So everybody!!! Please post here and say "Good job, Brandon!!!" I will show it to him later
:)

Also, it goes without saying but keep it g-rated on this one!
:thu:

Video games probably won't help him to keep or improve his marks :lol:

I dunno, I would do a whole Dad/son weekend with fishing and well what dads normally do with their kids. :thu:

• Members

Video games probably won't help him to keep or improve his marks
:lol:

I dunno, I would do a whole Dad/son weekend with fishing and well what dads normally do with their kids.
:thu:

I hear you. We're going to the beach together tomorrow. Today is not about improving his marks (he's already doing that). It's about rewarding him for a job well done. :)

• Members

FOUR new games???? Thats $240!!!

Musta done good.

Nice.

Well I got 2 on sale so it was less than that, but I still wanted to cry when I saw the bill. :lol: But he had a rough year last year and made GREAT improvement on his behavior and grades this year, so I wanted to make this sacrifice for him to know how much I want him to do well.

• Members

Awesome job Brandon! :thu::wave:

Looks like I am about to get full custody of my son as well. His mother just can't grow up... Good to see you are doing the right thing with your son, I must admit I am a little nervous about the whole situation but looking forward to it as well, my son is 3 now. I wish you guys the best!

Archived