Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: Guys!!! Help me do something cool for my kid!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Guys!!! Help me do something cool for my kid!!

So I just went to Toys R Us and picked a rad new skateboard and 4, FOUR new video games for my son. He's doing SO good this year in school and I am VERY proud of him!!!!! So everybody!!! Please post here and say "Good job, Brandon!!!" I will show it to him later

Also, it goes without saying but keep it g-rated on this one!
    http://www.guitarampboard.com

Good Job Brandon, keep up the good work.

Comment

Way to go, Brandon!!!! Keep it up!
      Originally Posted by jnurp

murdoch always brings teh lulz.

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

Also MurdochV wins thread.

Originally Posted by sleewell

Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

Comment

So I just went to Toys R Us and picked a rad new skateboard and 4, FOUR new video games for my son. He's doing SO good this year in school and I am VERY proud of him!!!!! So everybody!!! Please post here and say "Good job, Brandon!!!" I will show it to him later

Also, it goes without saying but keep it g-rated on this one!

Video games probably won't help him to keep or improve his marks

I dunno, I would do a whole Dad/son weekend with fishing and well what dads normally do with their kids.

Comment

keep rockin' in school brandon
          Guitars: USA Peavey Wolfgang, MIJ Ibanez SCA220, Squier Telecaster Custom, Taylor 110e
          Amps: 1989 Peavey VTM60, 1969 Sunn Sceptre
          Cabs Avatar Vintage 4x12 w/ WGS Green Berets, Basson Vertical Slant 2x12 w/ Eminence Legends
          Pedals Korg Pitchblack, BBE Green Screamer, BAT Pharaoh Fuzz, MXR Carbon Copy, Line 6 Echo Park

Comment

Great job, Brandon. Keep up the good work.

P.S. - Your dad is a pretty cool guy

Comment

FOUR new games???? Thats $240!!!

Musta done good.

Nice.
              Sometimes you follow your heart. Sometimes your heart cuts a fart. That's the cosmic shame.Charvel So Cals More Guitars Amp PedalsMy Band Site w/ Player

Comment

Video games probably won't help him to keep or improve his marks

I dunno, I would do a whole Dad/son weekend with fishing and well what dads normally do with their kids.

I hear you. We're going to the beach together tomorrow. Today is not about improving his marks (he's already doing that). It's about rewarding him for a job well done.

Comment

So many completely passive parents out there, it's nice to see someone who takes an active role in encouraging their kid to succeed. Props for guitarbilly.

Brandon: You've made your dad proud, keep up the good work!
                  Amps:Framus Dragon, 5150, Mesa Mark IV, Mesa Triple Recto, FJA XXX, FJA PV RM -->Mesa 50/50, PV Ultra 120, FJA PV Penta, FJA DoubleCross, FJA Windsor, GK MLE Head, GK 2100SEL, Marshall 9100

Cabs:3 Marshall 1960B, 2 Avatar 2x15, 2 Laney 4x12's, Mesa Recto 4x12 & 1x12, various 2x12's

Good Trades With: Exocaster, ams2ek, Chrisman926, Digital Jams, thesplawnster, Soulcrusher_X, meadows.83, Vinhoff, John Busbee, rebornself27, MadCow, mincy, Guitarted, The Riffer, Keebz, guitarbilly74

Comment

Good Job Brandon!
                    Good Deals with: Kingtom, pro.sa, and JsinBTL

Comment

FOUR new games???? Thats $240!!!

Musta done good.

Nice.

Well I got 2 on sale so it was less than that, but I still wanted to cry when I saw the bill. But he had a rough year last year and made GREAT improvement on his behavior and grades this year, so I wanted to make this sacrifice for him to know how much I want him to do well.

Comment

dude, you have t3h babies?!

Keep up the good work Brandon, you musta done good to be getting 4 video games... I want 4 video games.
                        Guitars:Gibson Les Paul Standard FadedFender Roadworn '72 Deluxe TelecasterKramer StrikerAmplification:Titan Custom RetrofitRandall R412CSOfficial member of the Ninja Lows club

Comment

dude, you have t3h babies?!

Keep up the good work Brandon, you musta done good to be getting 4 video games... I want 4 video games.

Yep, I've been a full-time single parent since he was 2, he's 10 now

Comment

Good Job Brandon!
                            [COLOR="White"]your dad's a tool
                            ORANGE AMPS
                            Good Deals

Winner "Best Multi-Amp Rig" 2012 BOTR

Originally Posted by Sex Panther

I never called myself "Love Panther" or "Commitment Panther".

Formerly known as Dolflundgren

Comment

Good going Brandon!

A long time girlfriend of mine had a daughter and it was the best feeling when I was able to help her with math and see her marks go up cause she finally understood it, thought I'd share.
                              Gear
                              Mesa Boogie Rackmount Dual Rectifier
                              Peavey 5150
                              Carvin MTS3200
                              Orange 412
                              Peavey 5150 412 loaded with G12-75s

Comment

Working...
                              X