Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright, here's the camo swirl you all asked for!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will add, though, that there are a few small spots of white in there where there were air bubbles, fwiw
    Resident swirl guy
    check out mah band: fusiony-metuhlz www.myspace.com/officialarc
    FOR SALE: Ibanez Lo Pro Edge bridge in GOLD with all the parts you need (...minus the bar!)! Nut, springs, posts, claw, etc... Bridge has some pitting/wear on the bass side. $75 and its all yours!

Comment

its cool but to many colours and to tight to be 'camo'

still cool thou!
      Member of the Super Awesome Les Paul VM Owners Club!
      Dann's the Man Gmajor thread
      Gmajor FCB Setup guide prt1
      Gmajor FCB Setup guide prt2
      Problems with Gmajors wheels? click here!

er of the -fx and the JVM

Comment

They look perfectly green, black, white, yellow, brown to me, man. You guys' RGB settings must be outta whack.

+1

No blue in there...

Comment

I see red, black, green, yellow, and while. I should see olive drab, dark green, brown, and black.

+1
          My band:
          http://www.facebook.com/beyondallshadows

Originally Posted by thinkpad20

Besides, if seven strings are "trendy" think how "trendy" six-strings are

Comment

man, that is too strange... i have no explanation for that!
            Resident swirl guy
            FOR SALE: Ibanez Lo Pro Edge bridge in GOLD with all the parts you need (...minus the bar!)! Nut, springs, posts, claw, etc... Bridge has some pitting/wear on the bass side. $75 and its all yours!

Comment

that second one looks so badass Ben, i cant wait to see a finished product.
              Check out my clips at: www.soundclick.com/purplenurple

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

Originally Posted by richardcouch

mother ****************ing finish 1 mother ****************ing tune

Originally Posted by Murdoch

LAWL

nurp, you could jarsquat a wine barrel if it was filled with gear.

Originally Posted by abecon5

do me now. you are my kind of whore.

avoid at all costs: Jbrazz, Indianscout and Aporcelainsky

Comment

thanks man! i think a LP/Eclipse in that camo swirl with a matte clearcoat and black hardware would look beyond sick!
                Resident swirl guy

Comment

The second one is definitely better, but not quite there yet IMO.
                  BAND
                  CRABCORE
                  e-peen:

G&L ASAT Classic
                  Fender American Roadhouse Strat
                  ESP Hybrid II
                  Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce Stage II
                  Orange PPC412

Originally Posted by guitarbilly74

That thing tickling your throat? It's my cock in your mouth, suck it. Suck it good.

Comment

yeah man, like i say, its a work in progress... but i got some new stuff in the mail today that i think will look dy-no-mite, so we'll see what happens!
                    Resident swirl guy

Comment

I definitely see yellow on my iPhone lol.

But I think the swirls need to be less meaning bigger blotches of color. Other than that it looks pretty cool.
                      Originally Posted by Rampage

You have repressed sexual feelings for your father.

SPAM:PM ME
                      SD Hot Rail LINK
                      Dimarzio Tone Zone-Black F Spaced
                      Dimarzio Air Norton-Black F Spaced

Comment

iPhone 4 shows rusty red, yellow, green, blueish color

The last one looks good but either your upload process ****************ed up or it's a bad pic
                        ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
                        Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
                        carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

I've got a question for ya mr. paint guy

I'm trying to refinish an old Jackson of mine. On all guitars I've painted before I used marhyde paint stripper to remove the old finish before sanding. This paint isn't coming off!!!

I can get it with sand paper but it's taking FOREVER!!!

Any ideas?

Comment

hmm.... i'd rock an orbital sander on the back and top just to knock it out quick. you might just have to bite the bullet on the sides and hand sand it. check out ol' projectguitar.com, they might have some ideas!
                            Resident swirl guy

Comment

the 1st one definitely has a yellow color...I'm assuming that is a bright green of some sort?

Second one looks better! But not quite I know you'll get it right. For a camo job, I'd try and do less of the "swirls" in the paint, and just get bigger sections of color on there if that makes sense?

Dig it though!
                              My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                              Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

I see yellow but I have no idea where people are getting blue and red from???
                                Guitars: Godin Session CB, Larrivee D-05, Ibanez RG, Hagstrom Swede
                                Amps/Cabs: Fargen Miniplex MKII, Egnater Tweaker, Fender Mustang III, Mills Afterburner 4x12

Good deals: Dimebag11, guitarslinger, ThePunisherTF, Wayne87mott, Kev324, zack, alaskaehlers, c2ply, ak37, droptrd, dboy5150, dropthisd, rbasaria, Shooto, Jon Hiller, DoubleBarrel, BabyDaddy, Edge11, bdhn, the gunslinger

"Hi, I'm Yesterday...and today I am looking for Tomorrow"- Maina

Comment

Working...
                                X