FJA Windsor Clip

BryanFTWL

• Members
sounds good man. I like it a lot. I once bought the stock Windsor and returned it to the store within 20 minutes from buying it
:lol:

This is like a completely different amp.
:thu:

:lol: Yeah, people look at it and are all, "It may be modded but it's still a Windsor." Before they hear it. I don't really have much trouble letting them know it's a completely different amp.

I wish I had better chops to show off though. :cry:

• Members

[YOUTUBE]PWVTphKYPko[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]dWFfmt_G3ww[/YOUTUBE]

Your clip and these really make me want to try one of these amps. It's not all that versatile but the sound it does is THE sound I've been after..the Roadster is just a different and more versatile take.

Are you in a band or anything? Any idea how your amp handles a band situation and a studio mix?

• Members

Your clip and these really make me want to try one of these amps. It's not all that versatile but the sound it does is THE sound I've been after..the Roadster is just a different and more versatile take.

Are you in a band or anything? Any idea how your amp handles a band situation and a studio mix?

It looks like you should just pick up one of these. You already have the JSX which you could run in stereo for the versatility? :idk:

But yeah I do, I've ran it for two rehearsals since getting it, but no shows.
It cuts like butter, while not overpowering everything. The mix is where it shines the most.
I have no comments on the studio mix though because I haven't tried it out in one yet.

Also, this amp is LOUD. I really don't ever get over 3 on the amp.
I need to pick up an attenuator, because the one time I got it up to around 5, it was :love:.

• Members
sounds good man. I like it a lot. I once bought the stock Windsor and returned it to the store within 20 minutes from buying it
:lol:

This is like a completely different amp.
:thu:

If you keep the gain below 12 o'clock and crank the {censored} out of it, the stock amp sounds pretty damn good.

Archived