No announcement yet.

FJA Windsor Clip

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FJA Windsor Clip

Excuse the ****************ty ass quality from the Rock Band mic, but it's better than the mic on my Mac. Also excuse that the mic couldn't handle my amp being past 1 on the MV.

Fender Highway One Telecaster | Squier Telecaster | Squier Stratocaster | LTD EC-600
    Vox AC30CC2

Positive Transactions

Good lord of **************** I want one of these amps
    Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby

Imma rape you first, drak.

With the fury of 1000 white man aids.

Comment

Yes you do.
      Fender Highway One Telecaster | Squier Telecaster | Squier Stratocaster | LTD EC-600
      Vox AC30CC2

Positive Transactions

Comment

I need this to go along with my FJA modded JSX.

It's my goal to have a fleet of FJA Modded, KT90 loaded amps

Comment

KT90
          Vox AC30CC2

Positive Transactions

Comment

Thats pretty good sounding, despite the quality.

Sounds like it makes a killer djent amp
            VHT/Fryette DEATH SQUAD

Great deals here and on Rig-talk with: Boatshoes/smucarolina, goldwing68nv, tkozuch, chakosh, Norton666

Current whoredom: VHT Pitbull 50/CL

Past whordom: Peavey 5150 II | ENGL Steve Morse 100 | Jet City JCA20H | Mesa Boogie Mark V | Sunn 200s | Orange Thunderverb 50 | Peavey 5150 | Laney GH100L

Originally Posted by MarkBastable

You don't crap in the bidet, you colonial peasant.

Comment

KT90

Windsor..KT90s....DO IT NAOW

Comment

Windsor..KT90s....DO IT NAOW

I don't think there's enough room for bigger t00bz.
                Vox AC30CC2

Positive Transactions

Comment

I don't think there's enough room for bigger t00bz.

They're the width of 6L6s just about..they're just taller. That Windsor head is big enough..they'll fit. Do it and witness the power.

Comment

sounds good man. I like it a lot. I once bought the stock Windsor and returned it to the store within 20 minutes from buying it

This is like a completely different amp.
                    http://www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

Ya think it's stupid to have serious issue on whether or not I want one of these or a Roadster as my next amp?

Comment

sounds good man. I like it a lot. I once bought the stock Windsor and returned it to the store within 20 minutes from buying it

This is like a completely different amp.

Yeah, people look at it and are all, "It may be modded but it's still a Windsor." Before they hear it. I don't really have much trouble letting them know it's a completely different amp.

I wish I had better chops to show off though.
                        Vox AC30CC2

Positive Transactions

Comment

Ya think it's stupid to have serious issue on whether or not I want one of these or a Roadster as my next amp?

Not stupid at all.
                          Vox AC30CC2

Positive Transactions

Comment

Your clip and these really make me want to try one of these amps. It's not all that versatile but the sound it does is THE sound I've been after..the Roadster is just a different and more versatile take.

Are you in a band or anything? Any idea how your amp handles a band situation and a studio mix?

Comment

Your clip and these really make me want to try one of these amps. It's not all that versatile but the sound it does is THE sound I've been after..the Roadster is just a different and more versatile take.

Are you in a band or anything? Any idea how your amp handles a band situation and a studio mix?

It looks like you should just pick up one of these. You already have the JSX which you could run in stereo for the versatility?

But yeah I do, I've ran it for two rehearsals since getting it, but no shows.
                              It cuts like butter, while not overpowering everything. The mix is where it shines the most.
                              I have no comments on the studio mix though because I haven't tried it out in one yet.

Also, this amp is LOUD. I really don't ever get over 3 on the amp.
                              I need to pick up an attenuator, because the one time I got it up to around 5, it was .
                              Vox AC30CC2

Positive Transactions

Comment

Working...
                              X