Friday Night, What are you drinking?

Matt Howell

• Members

New Castle tonight....that and Shiner are my old standby brews. If I'm mowing the lawn or some {censored} I may down some Miller Light.

I'm a fan of Newcastle myself, but when I plunk my own money down, usually its not at the top of the list.

I got some Becks tonight. I just felt like some beer, and felt like a lager and its pretty easy to drink with a good taste IMO.

My GF likes vodka drinks and things like that but that crap interests me as much as plunking down $600 for a new Bugera head................:facepalm:

• Members

probably going to end up drinking some heineken or something. if i do drink. nobody is answering their phones and i refuse to drink alone.

I like Heine but it has to be ice{censored}ingcold....gets too skunky when it gets a little bit warm. I go through phases though.

Have any of you tried the new Shiner Octoberfest? That {censored} is pretty good.

• Members

I am drinking Founders Breakfast Stout. AMAZING beer, one of the best US made beers I have had. What are you drinking?

Oh hell yeah. Founders breakfast stout is amazing. I just finished a 22 oz of left coast double IPA. Now I'm drinking magic hat blind faith IPA. The left coast was fusking amazing. The magic hat is OK.

• Members

I like Heine but it has to be ice{censored}ingcold....gets too skunky when it gets a little bit warm. I go through phases though.

Have any of you tried the new Shiner Octoberfest? That {censored} is pretty good.

I am not a fan of most Samuel Adams, but ai had a 12er of the Oktoberfest, and was really surprised. That is an excellent beer. Best Sam adams I have had other Eutopia and some of their small reserve brews. Very drinkable. Recommended.

• Members

Oh hell yeah. Founders breakfast stout is amazing. I just finished a 22 oz of left coast double IPA. Now I'm drinking magic hat blind faith IPA. The left coast was fusking amazing. The magic hat is OK.

Good taste. Normally I drink Belgian Trappsit Ales, but been experimenting. The US has some great small breweries that are world class. Unibroue is amazing as well from Canada ehhh.

Archived