Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Night, What are you drinking?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am drinking Founders Breakfast Stout. AMAZING beer, one of the best US made beers I have had. What are you drinking?

Oh hell yeah. Founders breakfast stout is amazing. I just finished a 22 oz of left coast double IPA. Now I'm drinking magic hat blind faith IPA. The left coast was fusking amazing. The magic hat is OK.

Comment

MD 20/20 "dragon punch fruit?" also some guiness.
      Ibanez RG3520ZH

UNLEASH TEH FURY!

Comment

Oh hell yeah. Founders breakfast stout is amazing. I just finished a 22 oz of left coast double IPA. Now I'm drinking magic hat blind faith IPA. The left coast was fusking amazing. The magic hat is OK.

I'm gonna have to check this **************** out next time I go to the beerz store.
        BC Rich Deluxe Jr. V w/ EMG's
        Ibanez RG3EX1 w/ Blackouts
        Yamaha Acoustic
        Peavey 5150 Signature Head
        Vader 2X12
        Misc Pedals & Effects

Comment

I like Heine but it has to be ice****************ingcold....gets too skunky when it gets a little bit warm. I go through phases though.

Have any of you tried the new Shiner Octoberfest? That **************** is pretty good.

I am not a fan of most Samuel Adams, but ai had a 12er of the Oktoberfest, and was really surprised. That is an excellent beer. Best Sam adams I have had other Eutopia and some of their small reserve brews. Very drinkable. Recommended.

Comment

MD 20/20 "dragon punch fruit?" also some guiness.

This sounds like a horrific combination in the same night.

Enjoy!
            Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
            Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

Coke Zero.
              Good deals with: the avenger, Zepsongs, BryanFTWL, gibbyshibby, marshmi, Ovid9, emptyparadigm, thesockmonster, Krunch79, VoodooChild24, espdna, StopReferencing, mhn433, NixerX, Mood Sphinx, itkindaworks, SomeDayRockstar, guller1, metz420(TGP)

Comment

Good taste. Normally I drink Belgian Trappsit Ales, but been experimenting. The US has some great small breweries that are world class. Unibroue is amazing as well from Canada ehhh.

Comment

This sounds like a horrific combination in the same night.

Enjoy!

No **************** right! I haven't drank 20/20 since high school days. A freind of mine brought over a bottle of Boons Farm last New Years Eve for a gag and I damn near drank the whole bottle in one sip LOL!!!
                  BC Rich Deluxe Jr. V w/ EMG's
                  Ibanez RG3EX1 w/ Blackouts
                  Yamaha Acoustic
                  Peavey 5150 Signature Head
                  Vader 2X12
                  Misc Pedals & Effects

Comment

got curious after spotting it at the local bevmo... pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to sip on the rocks.
                    1982 Gibson Firebrand "The SG" DeluxeBlackstar HT-1R | Line 6 M5 | Malekko Omicron Fuzz | Behringer SF300 Super-Fuzz | Morpheus DropTune | TC Ditto Looper

Comment

Diet Dr Pepper....drink of champions

Comment

Good taste. Normally I drink Belgian Trappsit Ales, but been experimenting. The US has some great small breweries that are world class. Unibroue is amazing as well from Canada ehhh.

I like IPAs, Stouts, and Belgians. I'm trying to expand into more styles too.

Comment

Some whisky. Quite good after another stressful week too.
                          Setup: Gibson LP custom reissue '57 Faded Cherry or Fender Prodigy> Vox Clyde McCoy Wah>Radial Plexitube Distortion> Assortment of Boss effects> Deluxe Reverb RI
                          Good Sir, you seem to have challenged me to a battle of wit. However, you seem to have come unarmed...

He who control your information controls you, He who controls Wikipedia controls the world...

Comment

pulpy oj
                            The box pattern and arpeggio diagrams I made. Use em for whatever.

My death metal band.

Band's facebook page

Comment

CSB story here.

I've been the self-destructive alcoholic (since the 3rd World knows no age limit if you have the money to pay) until I almost died of tuberculosis back in '95.

Did that stop me from drinking? Not really. Relapsed about twice. I really had to tell myself to quit being self-destructive. Not entirely easy, but I did say I was successful Now I can drink and have control.

So, one of my staff brought me several tequilas from Mexico. One had the worm in it (forgot the name), a Don Julio Reposado and an 1800 A
                              Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X