Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi guys! Check out this amazing Tampa Bay crash video!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys! Check out this amazing Tampa Bay crash video!

http://www.baynews9.com/video?clip=http://static.baynews9.com/newsvideo/bn9/web_video/Crane_Truck_Accident_Video_923.flv

TAMPA --

The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office has released video capturing a multi-vehicle accident that left a deputy hospitalized. The September 16th crash involved a crane truck, sheriff's cruiser, HART bus, dump truck, and two other vehicles.
    The 51-second video was taken from three cameras on the bus, as it waited behind the dump truck at a stop light at the intersection of Hillsborough Avenue and 56th Street in Tampa.
    The video shows a large crane enter the intersection and slam into a deputy's cruiser and sport utility vehicle- which then collide with a blue minivan and dump truck, which crashes into the bus.
    Deputy Deborah Walker suffered five broken ribs, a 10-inch laceration to her left arm, sprained neck, bruised lungs and a contusion in the spine.
    Officials with the crane company said they think a mattress in the road caused the crane's brakes to fail.
    No charges have been filed but the investigation continues.
    The sheriff's office said it will use the video to try to piece together exactly what happened.
    It's difficult to see the mattress in the video but authorities said they did find one under the crane in the wreckage

weak
    Gibson V's and and SGs

Laboga Studio Reverb, and Marshall SLX.

GooD DeaLs...... djfrank, mrt, soundman,AmpliFIRE, StopR, ten56gibby and many more.

Comment

wow, a crane like that is hard to stop.
      " "Best toan in teh land" - champion

Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

Comment

weak

Well...okay....no blood or flying body parts. Giant crane smashes two cars into city bus and who knows what else. I wish I could score that much on my Burnout 3 Takedown.

I thought it was cool....you don't have to. You have any local crash vids to share for comparison?

Comment

CSB.

Comment

Is that the bus you drive?

Comment

lost an HCSO deputy in that wreck
              late 70's gibson sg custom
              2006 gibson sg standard
              1985 gibson explorer
              mesa mark III blue
              peavey bravo 112
              red bear mk60

Comment

what happened ? did the brakes go out ? was the driver texting ?
                " "Best toan in teh land" - champion

Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

Comment

Wow...that bike on the front of the bus is toast lol.

Comment

wow that ****************ing scary.
                    Check out my clips at: www.soundclick.com/purplenurple

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

Originally Posted by richardcouch

mother ****************ing finish 1 mother ****************ing tune

Originally Posted by Murdoch

LAWL

nurp, you could jarsquat a wine barrel if it was filled with gear.

Originally Posted by abecon5

do me now. you are my kind of whore.

avoid at all costs: Jbrazz, Indianscout and Aporcelainsky

Comment

Working...
                    X