Collapse
No announcement yet.

EV 200W vs. Eminence Delta Pro

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I own 2 Boogie and 2 Hermida ported 1x12 Thiele Based cabs. For bigger venues I need 4x12 cabs...I have been schlepping these things around for awhile...

Yeah, but are you needing 412's loaded with EVs? The legends of Townsend's 812 cabs and the roadie revolt would come back to life when the crew meets a 412 of EVs. Casters help, but sometimes you gotta lift those buggers.

(If you do need a 412 of EVs though, that must be some venue and it must sound like god.)

Comment

I was thinking about a Delta Pro 12A for my Crate V30.
      LEADFOOT RECORDING

Comment

How different is a DP12A from a Mesa MC90?
        LEADFOOT RECORDING

Comment

Yeah, but are you needing 412's loaded with EVs? The legends of Townsend's 812 cabs and the roadie revolt would come back to life when the crew meets a 412 of EVs. Casters help, but sometimes you gotta lift those buggers.

(If you do need a 412 of EVs though, that must be some venue and it must sound like god.)

I have 2 Mills 4x12 cabs loaded with EVs I have used for a couple years.....I use both in stereo for 500-1000 sized venues.

Comment

they're really not that heavy. it's not like the cab is loaded with bricks.

if you've already have a bunch of evms try the deltas for some variety.
            late 70's gibson sg custom
            2006 gibson sg standard
            1985 gibson explorer
            mesa mark III blue
            peavey bravo 112
            red bear mk60

Comment

They are heavy, but SO worth the tone.

Comment

ttt
                LEADFOOT RECORDING

Comment