Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colbert Shenanigans..

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No it's ****************ing funny because of the immigration joke and the murder joke but sorry you're too uptight to laugh at actual comedy
    ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
    Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
    carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

It's lazy humor. Almost as bad as something you'd see on a bumper sticker. Meh. And in satirizing what he views as the conservative viewpoint, his point compares apples to oranges. If it were true that his great-grandfather came over from Ireland, he probably came over LEGALLY, passing through Ellis Island, or whatever. Entirely different from ILLEGAL immigration and it's associated problems.

What exactly is lazy humor? Would Steven Wright have been able to get the point across any better?

Butthurt Republican much?
      BG Pickups are awesome: www.norcalguitars.com

Arend @ Sweetwater =

Originally Posted by Guitarist+

I don't need your empathy.

Comment

Lol and this **************** is a cop...
        ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***

Comment

Lol and this **************** is a cop...

And I'm the one that's supposed to be butthurt?
          Originally Posted by baijunwei

I will convince my words just by sound performance.

Originally Posted by thinkpad20

This cool story brought to you by left field

Comment

Examples of lazy humor: Anything by Andrew Dice Clay. Anything by Will Ferrell. Stephen Colbert. Sorry to hurt your feelings.

Comment

Examples of lazy humor: Anything by Andrew Dice Clay. Anything by Will Ferrell. Stephen Colbert. Sorry to hurt your feelings.

Ah lazy humor.. as in **************** that's funny. Gotcha. When I look for funny I look for funny, not something deeply intellectual. Which if you want something more in that line Colbert is great. Witty as ****************.
              GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH.....---->CLICK HERE

Comment

Ah lazy humor.. as in **************** that's funny. Gotcha. When I look for funny I look for funny, not something deeply intellectual. Which if you want something more in that line Colbert is great. Witty as ****************.

Meh. Carlin was funny. Richard Pryor was funny. Monty Python, collectively and in most cases, separately, was funny. Colbert, Ferrell, and Clay=not funny.

Comment

Meh. Carlin was funny. Richard Pryor was funny. Monty Python, collectively and in most cases, separately, was funny. Colbert, Ferrell, and Clay=not funny.

Carlin's my favorite comedian actually, but I don't limit my funny man. To say those you named aren't funny is just cheating yourself. Wasn't a big Clay fan though.
                  GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH.....---->CLICK HERE

Comment

This.

The whole thing seems less funny because there is no laugh track/studio audience, and its not a place for comedy anyways. You can see some of the people trying not to crack up though.
                    HD Kemper Demo Videos for your brain!

PRS SE Baritone FS - $525 with PRS gig bag

Originally Posted by Billyblades

I am anarchy ! You sir, are an ****************************!

Originally Posted by K-Bizzle

All that said, I'm still a jackass.

Originally Posted by ComOp

The first rule of HCAF is that you ****************ing die in a fire.

Originally Posted by Nerine 8/2/2011

Not a ****************ing chance. Seriously. Sig it bishes

Musics: http://soundcloud.com/valtiel

Good deals with: Killing Nevada, Weathered, sam adams, JohnathanD, missingastring, thefyn, Killzone, LoopQuantum, MR MARCUS

Comment

Carlin's my favorite comedian actually, but I don't limit my funny man. To say those you named aren't funny is just cheating yourself. Wasn't a big Clay fan though.

Ferrell was funny the first time you saw him. But then you saw him in his next sketch, and later on, movie, and it was the same thig. Over and over. And over. And over. Very one dimensional.

Comment

I like You're Welcome America.
                        Good Transactions: Faugernauts, dcindc x 2, tomh777, stratosaurus, Got Metal, Mazi Bee, Bro Blue, youngpedals, Lonely Raven, Juggernaut and tdepaul1313

Comment

Ferrell was funny the first time you saw him. But then you saw him in his next sketch, and later on, movie, and it was the same thig. Over and over. And over. And over. Very one dimensional.

this
                          The box pattern and arpeggio diagrams I made. Use em for whatever.

My death metal band.

Band's facebook page

Comment

It's called being a working actor.

Looking at his older material, before he was typecasted as Ron Burgandy v.2 etc., he has some good stuff.

Stranger Than Fiction was a decent flick, and not his same thing over and over.

And Anchorman was great, also thanks to great supporting cast. And, I am not even a big Ferrell fan. I agree on Carlin, Pryor and Python (watching Flying Circus right now) big time though.

On the other hand, **************** Dane Cook.
                            Good Transactions: Faugernauts, dcindc x 2, tomh777, stratosaurus, Got Metal, Mazi Bee, Bro Blue, youngpedals, Lonely Raven, Juggernaut and tdepaul1313

Comment

And I'm the one that's supposed to be butthurt?

Apparently you are thus your posting

Comment

It's lazy humor. Almost as bad as something you'd see on a bumper sticker. Meh. And in satirizing what he views as the conservative viewpoint, his point compares apples to oranges. If it were true that his great-grandfather came over from Ireland, he probably came over LEGALLY, passing through Ellis Island, or whatever. Entirely different from ILLEGAL immigration and it's associated problems.

If you don't want to be labeled as butthurt, at least attempt to disguise your bias.

I can't believe you tried to lump Colbert in with Andrew Dice Clay.

Good call on Carlin, Pryor, and Monty Python though.
                                BG Pickups are awesome: www.norcalguitars.com

Arend @ Sweetwater =

Originally Posted by Guitarist+

I don't need your empathy.

Comment

Working...
                                X