Wot: need a big favor, guys!

justcrash

• Moderators

My kids are in 4-H and they are running a video contest called "Because we care..." and It is about promoting the good things regarding live stock care.

Anyway, I filmed the video and threw it together foe them the best I could, considering We found out about it Sunday and it had a Thursday deadline, I couldn't find my tripod, I didn't write the script and there was no time for a rewrite, oh and filming was done while tornado sirens were going off... Heh!

I think my kids did a great job, but I am biased. :p

Edit*** they are judging it based on positive comments, views and Facebook and Twitter shares. This can be done once every 24 hours.

If you don't like it, you don't have to vote, obviously, or you could vote for a different video you like better, but it is, overall for a good cause, so please be nice. Hopefully I'd we win the cash can go toward the kids Christmas fund. :)

Here is the link:http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/35778/voteable_entries/8680339?preview_key=650871bcdbf44538bf93c23eb8daf6f2&view_entries=1

• Moderators
says public vote is from 10/8 to something?

Interesting. We were told there would be limited voting and the judge panel would take that into consideration to decide who goes to the next round. I think if we can get past the judges we have a chance. Ah well, October 8th isn't too far away. :) my son is really proud of it, that's all that matters.

Speaking of which, I went to the lawyers yesterday to start the process for adopting him. :)

• Moderators
Done! Kick ass vid!

Thanks, man. I felt bad for my daughter, I am kind of harsh in the studio and while filming. Thank my film professor. :p Nothing bad, but when you flub a line, my mouth engages before I think and what comes out is "Cut; Do it again. Go". Of course, that was several hours in to it. :(

• Members
Ok guys, apparently they are judging based on views, SHARES, and POSITIVE comments, so please go watch and comment, you can only do it once a day, please feel free to share the link, but remember, this is a site populated by kids, so keep it decent.
:cool:

Finally got a chance to watch, and then I commented ~ tell them kids they dun good! :D

:thu:

Archived