Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wot: need a big favor, guys!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done and done, jaycee. Those are two smart kids! By the way, your Border looks exactly like our late Bailey. Thanks for the smiles and tell the kids they did a fantastic job. Now go and milk them chickens, young'uns!

Consider them milked!!!
    I had a signature once...

Comment

Bump for the evening crew
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Originally Posted by MattACaster : *Runs 2 blocks down the street to Guitar Center, grabs detuned Schecter off the wall, plugs into Line6 Spider and proceeds to bring teh brootalz*

Comment

Done. Great video and great kids.
        ORANGE CONGLOMERATE
        VTM VANDALS

Originally Posted by cobrahead1030

Gibsons are like that crazy ex gf, the one you'd wanna strangle on a daily basis...but was dynamite in bed.

She always calls up during a dry spell, and ya have to hit it one more time.

Originally Posted by Mr. Brady

This is the reason modelers don't sound good. They don't have a standby switch modelled so the virtual tubes never get a chance to warm up.

Comment

Done. Great video and great kids.

Thanks, man! When this is all over, remind me to tell you guys what my sister in law thinks is going to happen....

Thanks for the bump, Flem, I owe ya!

Comment

Bazump!

Comment

Done! Kick ass vid!
              HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

Done! Kick ass vid!

Thanks, man. I felt bad for my daughter, I am kind of harsh in the studio and while filming. Thank my film professor. Nothing bad, but when you flub a line, my mouth engages before I think and what comes out is "Cut; Do it again. Go". Of course, that was several hours in to it.

Comment

yah, it'll all come out during her years of extensive therapy...

...you heartless bastage. oke:
                  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Originally Posted by MattACaster : *Runs 2 blocks down the street to Guitar Center, grabs detuned Schecter off the wall, plugs into Line6 Spider and proceeds to bring teh brootalz*

Comment

yah, it'll all come out during her years of extensive therapy...

..you heartless bastage. oke:

I think she is gonna be on stage like her daddy one day. I am just praying there isn't a pole in the middle of that stage.

Comment

Ok guys, apparently they are judging based on views, SHARES, and POSITIVE comments, so please go watch and comment, you can only do it once a day, please feel free to share the link, but remember, this is a site populated by kids, so keep it decent.

Finally got a chance to watch, and then I commented ~ tell them kids they dun good!

Originally Posted by nightflameauto

You'd think the guy that argues faith as logic would let us all believe in the unicorn.

Originally Posted by draelyc

None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here posting to you. You're locked up in here posting to me.

Originally Posted by LoopQuantum

I'm helping you, for the future. This way, instead of humping life's doorknobs, you'll perhaps someday open one.

Hardvalve is like Nelo without the class or intelligence.
                      Think about that and try not to get an aneurysm from it.

BLOG!
                      TUNES!

Comment

I think she is gonna be on stage like her daddy one day. I am just praying there isn't a pole in the middle of that stage.

I have another friend who's praying the same prayer about her daughter...

You'd think the guy that argues faith as logic would let us all believe in the unicorn.

Originally Posted by draelyc

None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here posting to you. You're locked up in here posting to me.

Originally Posted by LoopQuantum

I'm helping you, for the future. This way, instead of humping life's doorknobs, you'll perhaps someday open one.

Hardvalve is like Nelo without the class or intelligence.
                        Think about that and try not to get an aneurysm from it.

BLOG!
                        TUNES!

Comment

I have another friend who's praying the same prayer about her daughter...

Thanks for the comment, Chris!

Comment

Awesome work !!!
                            MFPOMFS

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

Comment

Awesome work !!!

Thanks, Bill!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Working...
                                X