Post pics of you doing the things you enjoy the most.

yourguitarhero

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
PIC_0785.jpg

No Pics of me doing electronics stuff like making a power supply or rewiring a guitar. Love doing those things though.. Here is my wiring of my guitar that i'm exceptionally proud of
JacksonControlCavity.jpg

I also really love the History of conflict. Here is my small library of book.. I have like 40 GB of ebooks on the subject as well
100_8759.jpg

I also collect and to a lessor extent play board games. Alot of these are out of print or are in reprint. These are originals..No more than 5 reprints or so.. One games I have is VERY rare and is like 45 years old and most are 15+ years old..One game is not shown here as it it very large. Advanced Squad Leader (ASL) Total cost with all modules is like 3 to 400 dollars.. Again.. No {censored}ing reprint by MMP
That's what $700+ of board games looks like
100_8760.jpg
And this is what $900 of games look like
100_8761.jpg

• Members

A terrible quality video capture of me getting my rad on at forest of dean on the corkscrew run :o

267340392_00466.png

I actually prefer mountain biking to guitar/music at the minute. More enjoyable, gets me outside with people and helps to reduce teh manboobs. Still like guitar but not nearly as much as I used to, probably due to lack of band.

Archived