Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post pics of you doing the things you enjoy the most.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that ive been working a lot more ive sort of gone back into the 75-80% speed range, whereas before I was really pushing 105% all the time. I was getting much faster by the month, shuttling almost every day of the week, but at one point my friend and I realized we were really overdoing it; at those speeds you get ****************ed up when you eat ****************.

haha I know what you mean. Think I'm lucky to get away with just a stretched muscle but feels like it has all the symptoms of torn rotator cuff and has felt this way for 3 weeks now Lucky I didn't hit my head at all, have since invested in a full face and getting some arm/elbow pads soon ready for when I'm back on the bike properly

Just realised I have a vid of me (badly) riding the small jumps I learned on, that place is so fun - http://www.flickr.com/photos/toddersby/5012306871/
    Shotgun Royale

last.fm

Comment

Besides guitar and music, hunting is my life!

I like guns too

Guitars: Logan Telecasterw/ Duncan P90's Fender MIM Tele w/ Duncan Little 59, Ibanez SZ320 w/ Duncan JB,Alvarez RF4102C
      Amps: Blackstar Stage 60, Blackstar HT20H,Fender Mustang II
      Pedals:BBE Supa Charger, Dunlop EVH Wah, Dunlop Volume, TC Nova Delay, TC Polytune,Zvex Distortron,MXR Custom BadAss OD, Xotic AC Boost,Dane Electro 7 band EQ, CC Tremolo, Line6 M5
      Line6 Relay G30 Wireless

Comment

Ricky, based on your curmudgeonly attitude and gear choices, I'd always assumed you were in your late 50s.

You're going to be awesome as a grumpy old man.

I know, right?

Comment

You used those guns for them tiny lil' fish?
          Jet City EarhartJet City JCA100H -> Avatar 2x12 -> Celestion LynchbacksPRS SE 245Sterling AX40FOR SALEBuy/sell/trade referencesMy primary band page (Seventh Day)My secondary band page (Adam Evolving)Proud member of the Jet Setters (Jet City Lounge)

Comment

Working...
          X