Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post pics of you doing the things you enjoy the most.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drinking and the byproduct of ****************ing (preggo):

h [COLOR="#f5f5ff"]in b4 izzy, oh wait
    The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

Rofl

Comment

HAHAHAHA

Comment

Shotgun Royale

last.fm

Comment

There's no pics of me doing the things I enjoy, because I am the one who generally takes the photos in my house All my ammunition realoading gear is packed up until we can get into a bigger place this means its also harder to find a place to work on my guns, hell I have had to buy folding wooden end tables just to build my amp, and work on my guitars and ****************. One of these days I'll be able to set up my man cave again
            Founder of the club. Dedicated to Rockin on and to fun at those who take themselves too seriously!!!

Term limits for Congress. The true "Politics of Change"

My rig:

1991 HM Strat w/ Dimarzio X2N in the bridge, Chopper in the middle and Pro Track in the neck

Gibson GA20RVT Late model

Vox Tonelab LE
            EHX English Muff'n
            Morley Boost Wah, one of the old 110v ones

Comment

MY 2 (make that 3) favorite things in life ...

HT

Is that your girl??
              Everyone's Here -> GUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD .COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPB OARD.COM

Comment

sssss...girlssssssuuh get it, girlSSSSuh,as in the "girls" Is that the same one as your avatar HT?
                Founder of the club. Dedicated to Rockin on and to fun at those who take themselves too seriously!!!

Term limits for Congress. The true "Politics of Change"

My rig:

1991 HM Strat w/ Dimarzio X2N in the bridge, Chopper in the middle and Pro Track in the neck

Gibson GA20RVT Late model

Vox Tonelab LE
                EHX English Muff'n
                Morley Boost Wah, one of the old 110v ones

Comment

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

GAWD, I hope their kid turns out better lookin' than that!
                  Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

So in conclusion, if you like pussy then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like pussy.

Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy

Sheikpwnt

Originally Posted by Murdoch

We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

Comment

That is ****************ing steep I'm only just getting into downhill, used to just ride xc and dj all the time but downhill is awesome. Had my first uplift a couple of weeks ago, so good. Ruined a bit by the fact that at the very end of the day I landed sideways on a 10ish foot tabletop landing and now have a potential torn rotator cuff

Sorry to hear that.

I started out riding all mountain, but after a few months I went full DH and never looked back. It's a lot of fun, but the penalty for failure is kind of big, especially once you start doing big hits and tech drops.

Now that ive been working a lot more ive sort of gone back into the 75-80% speed range, whereas before I was really pushing 105% all the time. I was getting much faster by the month, shuttling almost every day of the week, but at one point my friend and I realized we were really overdoing it; at those speeds you get ****************ed up when you eat ****************.
                    Jackson KV2 USA snow white/black bevels
                    ENGL Fireball
                    MILLS Acoustics Afterburner 4x12B

Great transactions with: Shred-o-Holic

Originally Posted by Shenaniganizer

I don't break out the Maiden often enough to keep my bitch-ass in check with how awesome they are.

Comment

The only thing I like to do (other than HCAF and guitar) is Hoduken people.

You should learn to Shoryuken too in case he jumps over your Hadouken.

Comment

Riding my Buell

Thats a sick bike, man. I can see why you'd love it.

Besides music stuff, I dig aviation. Went to college for it and still have a huge love for planes. I have no pics of me flying, however. But when I do fly, it's all these (Cessna 172Rs):

Also really into camping and the outdoors. Nothing better than venturing off into the Canadian north for a week with your girl and having everything reek of campfire and pine trees afterwards. My acoustic has definitely seen its share of fire pits.
                        Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

The only thing I like to do (other than HCAF and guitar) is Hoduken people.

Someone should do a zoom parody with the red shirt guy's face
                          Everyone's Here -> GUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD .COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPBOARD.COMGUITARAMPB OARD.COM

Comment

DH MTB

^me @ fontana race

Looks sick man. I've raced DH on the east coast for a while now. Been wanting to get my hands on the 2011 Specialized Demo 8 Just need like $4k that I don't blow on gear first
                            good deals: FastRedPonyCar, NyteOwl, gbuzz, sodium_23, tb_308, cfhmachado

Comment

Besides playing guitar...

Good Beer:

Cooking:

Reading:

Running:

Raising boxers:

Doing some/all of the above with my wife:
                              "People who don't like fuzz weren't around in the '90s, or else they were the kind of kids I didn't wanna hang out with back then" - thom

Comment

Monkeying around
                                ...^excuse the apathy^...

SPAM & EGGS

Do you has?:

FS/T: AX84 SEL kit build. KT88, upgraded premium Sprague filter capacitors.

FS/T: Maxon U-1000 pickups, alnico II. Japanese T-tops/PAFs.

Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy

Life gets boring with a rig that can kill small children???

Originally Posted by Help!I'maRock!

The only thing i get is the "why do you need more gear" line. I ask her why she needs more shoes, and the subject is quickly dropped.

Comment

Working...
                                X