Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post pics of you doing the things you enjoy the most.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Pics of me doing electronics stuff like making a power supply or rewiring a guitar. Love doing those things though.. Here is my wiring of my guitar that i'm exceptionally proud of

I also really love the History of conflict. Here is my small library of book.. I have like 40 GB of ebooks on the subject as well

I also collect and to a lessor extent play board games. Alot of these are out of print or are in reprint. These are originals..No more than 5 reprints or so.. One games I have is VERY rare and is like 45 years old and most are 15+ years old..One game is not shown here as it it very large. Advanced Squad Leader (ASL) Total cost with all modules is like 3 to 400 dollars.. Again.. No ****************ing reprint by MMP
    That's what $700+ of board games looks like

And this is what $900 of games look like
    **************** what you heard.. Real Pimpin going on

ORIGINAL: Flitcraft

ORIGINAL: Steveski
    questionable and hedonistic

Brandenburg, I think we've found your epitaph. []

My ethics arnt for sale but they can be rented from time to time. LOL

Guitar Rig:
    '89 Randall RG 100 ES w/ custom footswitch
    Peavey 4X12
    '01 MII Jackson Dinky DK-2 Modded
    w/ 79' Gibson T-Top,volume bypass,multi-cap, and kill switch mod

REVELUTION
    -------------------------------
    Neil

Comment

A terrible quality video capture of me getting my rad on at forest of dean on the corkscrew run

I actually prefer mountain biking to guitar/music at the minute. More enjoyable, gets me outside with people and helps to reduce teh manboobs. Still like guitar but not nearly as much as I used to, probably due to lack of band.
      Shotgun Royale

last.fm

Comment

Comment

Comment

rocking:

drinking and the byproduct of ****************ing (preggo):

Comment

Ricky, based on your curmudgeonly attitude and gear choices, I'd always assumed you were in your late 50s.

You're going to be awesome as a grumpy old man.
              Good deals with: the avenger, Zepsongs, BryanFTWL, gibbyshibby, marshmi, Ovid9, emptyparadigm, thesockmonster, Krunch79, VoodooChild24, espdna, StopReferencing, mhn433, NixerX, Mood Sphinx, itkindaworks, SomeDayRockstar, guller1, metz420(TGP)

Comment

Most people in this thread are doing it wrong.
                Shotgun Royale

last.fm

Comment

Most people in this thread are doing it wrong.

I don't have pictures of me doing my ****************, and I'm certainly not taking one for the hand picture.

Comment

Getting hammered at weddings. I'm the one holding up the best man for the pic.

Good Transactions with: Hank Lady, JonathanD, thinkpad20, leod_74, GodBlessTexas, JerryP, ed_sped2, Sixtonoize, TheChopsyWanker, Silvertongue

Originally Posted by Hank Hill

Don't you realize you're not making Christianity any better, you're just making Rock and Roll worse.

Originally Posted by jnurp

My ex confided to me when we were madly in love that her ex before me was literally hung like a pringles can. That was one of the worst moments of my life.

Comment

DH MTB

^me @ fontana race
                      Jackson KV2 USA snow white/black bevels
                      ENGL Fireball
                      MILLS Acoustics Afterburner 4x12B

Great transactions with: Shred-o-Holic

Originally Posted by Shenaniganizer

I don't break out the Maiden often enough to keep my bitch-ass in check with how awesome they are.

Comment

Getting hammered at weddings. I'm the one holding up the best man for the pic.

Lol @ dude with mustache.

Comment

Lol @ dude with mustache.

Haha, him and the guy in the blue were wearing those all night.
                          Good Transactions with: Hank Lady, JonathanD, thinkpad20, leod_74, GodBlessTexas, JerryP, ed_sped2, Sixtonoize, TheChopsyWanker, Silvertongue

Originally Posted by Hank Hill

Don't you realize you're not making Christianity any better, you're just making Rock and Roll worse.

Originally Posted by jnurp

My ex confided to me when we were madly in love that her ex before me was literally hung like a pringles can. That was one of the worst moments of my life.

Comment

Haha, him and the guy in the blue were wearing those all night.

Interesting you have memory of that.

Comment

DH MTB

^me @ fontana race

That is ****************ing steep I'm only just getting into downhill, used to just ride xc and dj all the time but downhill is awesome. Had my first uplift a couple of weeks ago, so good. Ruined a bit by the fact that at the very end of the day I landed sideways on a 10ish foot tabletop landing and now have a potential torn rotator cuff
                              Shotgun Royale

last.fm

Comment

No Pics of me doing electronics stuff like making a power supply or rewiring a guitar. Love doing those things though.. Here is my wiring of my guitar that i'm exceptionally proud of

I also really love the History of conflict. Here is my small library of book.. I have like 40 GB of ebooks on the subject as well

I also collect and to a lessor extent play board games. Alot of these are out of print or are in reprint. These are originals..No more than 5 reprints or so.. One games I have is VERY rare and is like 45 years old and most are 15+ years old..One game is not shown here as it it very large. Advanced Squad Leader (ASL) Total cost with all modules is like 3 to 400 dollars.. Again.. No ****************ing reprint by MMP
                                That's what $700+ of board games looks like

And this is what $900 of games look like

Are you old, with long white hair and bald on top??????

Any whoo, My Uncle Tim played games like this back in the 60/70s...I recognize a lot of those titles from his collection. He grew up and joined the Navy. He started out as a strategist and ended up being a Seal forthe last ten years of his time. He was court martialed because he came home and found a Marine Captain in bed with his wife. He just about killed him with his bare hands...then again Timmy is a ****************ing nut and always has been(my favorite uncle) apparently purposely kept toying him so he could inflict the most pain on him as he could. It took about a year to get his discharge an honorable one, inlieu of his otherwise PERFECT record, a very distinguished sailor was he. The Captain however was also court marshalled on the grounds of "conduct not befitting that of an officer"
                                Founder of the club. Dedicated to Rockin on and to fun at those who take themselves too seriously!!!

Term limits for Congress. The true "Politics of Change"

My rig:

1991 HM Strat w/ Dimarzio X2N in the bridge, Chopper in the middle and Pro Track in the neck

Gibson GA20RVT Late model

Vox Tonelab LE
                                EHX English Muff'n
                                Morley Boost Wah, one of the old 110v ones

Comment

Working...
                                X