OT: ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS!

BlackDahliasolo

• Members

http://www.antichristconspiracy.com/HTML%20Pages/Harold_Wallace_Rosenthal_Interview_1976.htm

I know this topic becomes incredibly complex, but after reading this memoir I had to make others aware of its existence (if you didn't already know). As we continue to see our freedoms and liberities diminish, I cannot help but wonder why? With the knowledge and technology of todays world, it doesn't add up to the problems we are having to endure. We are continually being told that things will change for the better by government, but the better truly never comes. The bad just levels off for awhile and we become accustom to our new low. What is worse, is that for most people it is just excepted. They don't understand the power they possess, and that all it takes is for the majority to have the same goal/opinion. Again, that is over simplifying the issue INCREDIBLY, but really that is what needs to happen. My apologize for the rant,:blah: but after reading that memoir it really lights a fire in you. I hope most of you read it, so we can begin to attempt to sort the bull{censored} from the ice cream and identify the true problems, while hopefully waking some people up in the process.

Thank you

I feel better now:thu:

Archived