The album that disappointed you most.

mhr74

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Hmm... I liked As Daylight Dies slightly more than The End of Heartache.
:idk:

I'll say that my favorite is Alive or Just Breathing. I went into The End of Heartache with an open mind, and it stuck on me. The ratio of radio songs on ADD just made me bleh. There's no songs I can remember from beginning to end from ADD, there's tons from The End of Heartache.

• Members

I'll say that my favorite is Alive or Just Breathing. I went into The End of Heartache with an open mind, and it stuck on me. The ratio of radio songs on ADD just made me bleh. There's no songs I can remember from beginning to end from ADD, there's tons from The End of Heartache.

Same with AOJB, opposite with EoH and ADD

• Members

I'm quite lucky that I only got into metallica around 96/97 or so, and started on load or reload, dont remember which, and liked them.

Then went through the back catalogue and now I can only imagine how dissapointed people that had followed metallica since the 80s must have been when even the black album came out.

But for me it was st anger.

No more needs to be said on that.

Recently obsidian conspiracy dissapointed me - the musics great but dane needs to shut the {censored} up, immediately.

Supercharger. I could tolerate the burning red, if I imagined it was a different band, but supercharger was just dreadfull.

Christ illusion.

Isis, in the absence of truth. And wavering radiant, because I didnt learn from itaot and thought they might make something utterly titanic and glorious like panopticon again.

Archived