Weekly SPAM Thread 9/27/10

justcrash

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Soldano Atomic 16 1x12 combo in purple tolex. Great condition. Pix to come.

$750

SD535577.jpg

SD535578.jpg

SD535579.jpg

SD535580.jpg

USA Wolfgang Special stop tail, gold. $475.

Budda Phat 12" 8 ohm speaker $50. Pix available.

1978-79 Ibanez Acoustic. Made in Japan.

Huge moustache bridge.

Includes hardshell case.

$400

SD535408.jpg

SD535410.jpg

SD535411.jpg

Buyer pays actual shipping.

Paypal gift or add 4%, or U.S. Postal money order.

ebay user ID=guitup

• Members

Ok, here's the deal:

I need pedals. I don't need three guitars. I will miss my tele with a fierceness, but {censored} needs to get done some times.

You will be getting this, a 1997 American Telecaster in fiesta red. This guitar plays and sounds better than any tele I've put my hands on, bar none. My cell camera sucks, but I have an HD video recorder and can take ample footage of the guitar for you:

telefrserious.jpg

I want to get as close to a full board in as few transactions as possible. So, the more of this stuff you have, the better :thu:

WHAT I WANT:

-EHX Deluxe Memory Man or Deluxe Memory Boy. Possibly an Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport Jr. Would obviously prefer the DMM

-EHX POG (original, full sized) or Foxrox Octron. Would much prefer the POG.

-I need a phaser that is capable of being very slow. Possibly a Phase100? I don't know, show me what you've got. Can a Deluxe Electric Mistress phase very slowly? If so, I'd want that. Big pedals ftw.

-I need a trem. Preferably one without a volume drop.

-I need a solo boost. Something as simple as an LPB-1 may suffice. Possibly a Way Huge Pork Loin, Vexter SHO, MXR/CAO Boost, Xotic RC Booster. Maybe a low gain od like a Boss OD-3. You get the idea.

-I need one or more good overdrives or fuzzes. Things I have liked in the past: Vexter Box of Rock, Fulltone OCD (v3 or v4), Crowther Hot Cake, HBE Powerscreamer, Fulltone FDII Anniversary, Xotic AC/BB, Timmy. I've been told that because I like the Fuzz Factory, I may like silicon Fuzz Face type pedals. So hit me with those I suppose. And anything I may have not mentioned that might fit within these molds.

-Possibly a wah.

Dual overdrive/boost pedals are also cool, in that they will fulfill both roles. However, they need to be controllable independently if possible.

I'm not brand loyal, so hit me with some ideas. I'd love to try out stuff I've never gotten to see before (a lot of the EQD stuff, Keeley stuff I've barely used, etc)

Will consider selling for $700+shipping ROCK SOLID FIRM.

• Members

For sale or (partial) trade

Washburn N4 Swamp Ash Nuno Bettencourt model - $925 shipped or trade/partial trade

I'd mostly be interested in a neck thru Epiphone Firebird. I've already got several Agile Les Pauls so I don't really need any Les Pauls. Not into 'pointy' guitars so no flying V's. Might possibly entertain a tube amp head or something like a Peavey Classic 30, Egnator Tweaker.

Replaced the Bill Lawrence bridge humbucker with a Seymour Duncan Trembucker. The picture shows the back tremolo plate missing. I do have it, just not attached. I am missing the tremolo arm. Guitar also includes case.

n4a-vi.jpg

n4c-vi.jpg

n4b-vi.jpg

n4d-vi.jpg

n4e-vi.jpg

n4case-vi.jpg

• Members

OLP MM1 Floyd - $175 shipped (lower 48 US states)

Awesome guitar. Trying to fund a laptop and still have one more of these. This has a fantastic birdseye maple fretboard (doesn't really show up in the photos). Logo removed from headstock. Not a true floyd but a licensed by floyd. Guitar is in really good shape. Your typical feather scratches. Do not have back cover for tremolo.

olp003-vi.jpg

olp004-vi.jpg

olp005-vi.jpg

olp006-vi.jpg

• Members

pics or it's for sale...or something like that

Bugera 6262 up for sale. Great shape for $400 paypalled and shipped. Works as it should and sounds great (especially with an eq in the loop). Comes with footswitch with clean or lead channel selection, footswitchable reverb and effects loop. I swapped out preamp tubes and I believe I have a 12at7 in V1 slot to lower the gain just a hair. The clean channel sounds nice and takes pedals great and the lead channel is really close to the amp it emulates.

Bugera_front.jpg

Also up for sale is a Fulltone Clyde wah for $100 paypalled and shipped in the lower 48. It has velcro on the bottom and doesnt have the bottom 2 rubber feet. Sounds awesome and does a great funky wah tone.

P9260227.jpgP9260226.jpgP9260225.jpg

I have sold and traded stuff on here but cant honestly remember who with. My ebay username is guitarsgamesandcds and I have 100% positive feedback. Drop me a line here or at hager1972@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

• Members

All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. No trades. Buy more than one item and I will knock cash off.

Digitech Whammy - Newer Version - Very Minty - $160

Red Witch Fuzz God - Version I - Minty - $160

2x Weber Signatures 12S 12" 25 Watt Speakers - 8 ohm - Light Usage - $20 per speaker

Vox AD50VT 1x12" Modeling Combo - Dusty but Good Condition - $175 - If shipping, we will split the cost.

Ion DM01 Electronic Drumset/Machine w/ 5 Pads + 2 Pedals - Good Condition - $120 - If shipping, we will split the cost.

• Members

For trade/ sale:

Boss GE7 EQ pedal. very good condition- SOLD

Fender Texas Specials Tele Pup set- installed in 1 guitar, very good condition- $75 shipped/ paypaled

If you're near the Raleigh, NC area- local trades/ sell:

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe MIM- SOLD

Fender old assed Fender Bronco SS combo, old and beat but functional- $75

pics available upon request. im pretty open to trade offers. boosts especially. :)

PM me.

• Members

Line 6 Spider Jam 75W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp $300 shipped! (lower 48)

Got this less than 3 weeks ago as a gift and although it sounds amazing, I really don't need another recording device. It seems like a waste to just use it as an amp when I already have two other combos. I literally played it for an hour and never even recorded anything, so the jam and recording features are unused and none of the programmable presets have been used either. Comes in the original box with the manual and unsigned/unregistered warranty card. The only difference between this one and one in a store is the price! If you're not familiar with these, here's the specs... http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Line-6-Spider-Jam-75W-1x12-Guitar-Combo-Amp?sku=481289

sj2.jpg

sj.jpg

Terms: I accept Postal Money Orders only. No Paypal. Personal checks are ok if we've done a deal before. Price includes UPS ground shipping with insurance & adult signature required (someone will have to sign for it) in the Continental US. I am NOT interested in trades. Price is firm!

ALSO FOR SALE....

2 Minty fresh geetar pedals for sale...Both are Like New with no scratches or flaws and have never left my home or been gigged with.

Zoom 505 II - Like New. Comes w/original box & manual

33 effects, 36 patches, 12 distortions, chromatic tuner, etc.

Runs on 4 AA batteries or AC adapter (not included) - $40

*Price includes Free Priority Mail Shipping

Whirlwind Selector Switch - Like New. Silent A/B box

Runs on 9 volt battery or AC adapter (not included) - $60

A great Silent A/B box currently $109 on Musician's Friend

*Price includes Free Priority Mail Shipping

Prices are firm & include Free Priority Mail shipping (USA sale only).

I accept Postal money orders. No Paypal but I will accept Amazon gift cards

via email if you prefer to pay online and save a trip to the post office.

zf.jpg

zb.jpg

Thanks for your interest. Sorry - NO Trades!

Please PM questions or to arrange purchase.

Archived