My Wife Rocks!

Ovid9

• Members

For our 3rd anniversary she got me some guitar lessons, which is great as I've kinda noticed myself falling into a pattern of just sorta noodling about instead of really practicing.

So, next week, I start getting officially taught!

I can't believe we've been married 3 years already! Its been pretty damn awesome! :thu:

• Members
For our 3rd anniversary she got me some guitar lessons, which is great as I've kinda noticed myself falling into a pattern of just sorta noodling about instead of really practicing.

So, next week, I start getting officially taught!

I can't believe we've been married 3 years already! Its been pretty damn awesome!
:thu:

Guess *she* also noticed you were just noodling? :poke: J/K! Couldn't resist... sorry. :)

All kidding aside, that does rock, and so does she. It is pretty damn awesome when each partner actually supports the other one. :thu:

Mrs. Draelyc & I also just hit the three year mark back in May, and it is hard to believe it got to be three years that fast... I'm thinking the awesome has something to do with that perception, y'know? :)

• Members
Guess *she* also noticed you were just noodling? :poke:
J/K
! Couldn't resist... sorry.
:)

All kidding aside, that does rock, and so does she. It is pretty damn awesome when each partner actually supports the other one.
:thu:

Mrs. Draelyc & I also just hit the three year mark back in May, and it is hard to believe it got to be three years that fast...
I'm thinking the awesome has something to do with that perception, y'know?
:)

Totally!

And yeah......I NEED lessons. I'm not the best self-motivator. Except for things that require very little or no effort on my part. So the tendency for me is I hit a wall and instead of practicing more to try and work through it I just sorta platuea.

Its win win all around. I figure I'll work on learning some chick songs for her.

• Members

Me and Mrs. FRPC hit 5 years next month. We try to stick with the traditional gifts for each year and for year 5, it's either silver or wood and she honestly wanted to buy me a guitar but we kinda have this deal that what one person spends, the other has to more or less match and I think we're both agreeing that neither of us feel inclined to drop $1500~$2000 on each other :lol:

That's about what I'm expecting to have to fork over for a custom Chris O'Dee Flying V or Explorer clone :cry: It's next on my must have guitars list.

• Members
Me and Mrs. FRPC hit 5 years next month. We try to stick with the traditional gifts for each year and for year 5, it's either silver or wood and she honestly wanted to buy me a guitar but we kinda have this deal that what one person spends, the other has to more or less match and I think we're both agreeing that neither of us feel inclined to drop $1500~$2000 on each other
:lol:

Pretty cool man! Yeah, we agree to spend about the same amount on each other. It works out fairly well.

Christmas is more when I have to worry about keeping her in line. Loving to give is awesome. Going broke cause you love to give, not so awesome! :cop:

Edit: @Rampage

Funny you say that. My first marriage techincally lasted 2.5 years, but we weren't together at either anniversary and it was the most miserable 2.5 years of my life.

Yeah, its REALLY nice to have a marriage going well! :thu:

• Members

My birthday, which is in December, which is around Christmas, which is 2 days before our 2nd anniversary, and I walk in to the house..........

On December 3rd.........

Five Years ago.......

To this:
000_0061.JPG

To say my wife rocks...... BIG understatement! Being married is good!!!!!!

Archived