No announcement yet.

Dr. Z Maz 38 Sr head

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Z Maz 38 Sr head

What's a good used price for a Maz 38 Sr head? There's a red one on craigslist near me. I normally check completed listings on eBay, but there aren't any recent sales.
    deals w/: illini,ViewFromTheTop,ShredZeppelin,Scram_chops, ajboy238, slayerofshadows, emmerwood,stuey222,stoneattic,enicar,muffinMan74,G oodness,lesmanaz,theroan,small stone,timeforheroes,ibanez4life SZ!, gabe15,WWW,misterTV,ThisNamestaken,acid test

Guitars:2 LP Classics, Nash Tele, Jimmy Vaughn Strat
    Heads:H&K Duotone, Orange AD30htc, Epi VJ
    Cabs:Bogner OS 2x12 w/ celestion golds
    Pedals:Hilton Vol>Vox V847 (TB mod)>Tone Press>Tim>OCD>Shape Shifter>Malekko 616>Timefactor>RV-5

anyone?
    deals w/: illini,ViewFromTheTop,ShredZeppelin,Scram_chops, ajboy238, slayerofshadows, emmerwood,stuey222,stoneattic,enicar,muffinMan74,G oodness,lesmanaz,theroan,small stone,timeforheroes,ibanez4life SZ!, gabe15,WWW,misterTV,ThisNamestaken,acid test

Pedals:Hilton Vol>Vox V847 (TB mod)>Tone Press>Tim>OCD>Shape Shifter>Malekko 616>Timefactor>RV-5

Comment

What's a good used price for a Maz 38 Sr head? There's a red one on craigslist near me. I normally check completed listings on eBay, but there aren't any recent sales.

I'm going to say $900 would be a really good price/
      BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
      Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

Comment

I'm going to say $900 would be a really good price/

That's about what I paid for my Jr. NR head.
        Originally Posted by nightflameauto

You'd think the guy that argues faith as logic would let us all believe in the unicorn.

Originally Posted by draelyc

None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here posting to you. You're locked up in here posting to me.

Originally Posted by LoopQuantum

I'm helping you, for the future. This way, instead of humping life's doorknobs, you'll perhaps someday open one.

Originally Posted by nightflameauto

Hardvalve is like Nelo without the class or intelligence.
        Think about that and try not to get an aneurysm from it.

BLOG!
        TUNES!

Comment

cool. I think I might go for it. The head has a road case and i think I might be able to get it for $1000.

I wish it weren't red though.

Comment

color dont matter

Comment

color dont matter

I don't know man, the tone's in the tolex.
              Since Dylan went electric, man things just ain't been the same; now DJs are making records, could you please just be ashamed? -- Two Cow Garage

Yes, I can actually play: Falstaff

Comment

i have the head and cab in red. I paid $1400 for both, i thought i got a very fair deal so if you can get the head for a grand thats a fair price imo. The red will grow on you, its ****************ing sexy in person.
                Check out my clips at: www.soundclick.com/purplenurple

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

You've pretty much just become my new Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior. And you can sig that.

Originally Posted by richardcouch

mother ****************ing finish 1 mother ****************ing tune

Originally Posted by Murdoch

LAWL

nurp, you could jarsquat a wine barrel if it was filled with gear.

Originally Posted by abecon5

do me now. you are my kind of whore.

avoid at all costs: Jbrazz, Indianscout and Aporcelainsky

Comment

Working...
                X