Driver's License FML

guitarbilly74

• Members

Renew online if you got a mail notice.

How to renew your driver license by Internet

You may be eligible to renew your license by Internet if you receive a Renewal By Mail (RBM) Notice with a Renewal Identification Number (RIN), and:

• Members

Doesn't everybody's license expire on their birthday? :lol:

Don't get pulled over! :o

oh, and happy birthday, ya bastid!

• Members

I completely forgot about it this year, and drove for about a week. Got pulled over, and was surprised as {censored} at what he was pullin' me over for. Long story short, he was cool, and let me go. Went and got it straightened out the next day.

Ha I forgot from July til I got busted in October.

• Members

Im not looking forward to my next birthday as I have like $200 in tickets i have to pay to get mine renewed
:facepalm:

Yeah, I went through that whole deal. I totally forgot about them, went in to the DMV, waited 90 minutes. Got told, "Oh, you have 2 tickets to take care of before we can do anything."

:facepalm:

• Members

They always expire on your birthday, don't they? Here, they do.

P.S. What made you switch from the 100 watt head to the 50 watter?

yeah but I'd think that if the birthday is on a Saturday they would push the expiration to Monday but nooooooo :facepalm:

Not to mention on Friday they were closed to for furlough day or whatever. {censored} California.

Switching to the 50w was not something I was planning to do but I found a 50w for cheap on CL this morning so I picked it up.

I like the 50w better as my current band is not that loud and I will be able to get power tube crunch earlier now.

• Members

I wish I could say I haven't done this before.
:facepalm::lol:

If you get pulled just tell them you're going first thing Monday. Same thing with your tags.

I called the police department to ask if I was allowed to drive just today and Monday morning and the cop said "if we find you driving we will impound your car" :rolleyes::mad:

• Members

They won't do {censored} to you. If they do, they are serious {censored}ing pricks. I wouldn't be surprised if you went to court, a judge would just drop it as it's within the month, let alone the week.

you must not have long hair and a beard :lol: They're dying to throw my happy hippie ass behind bars :lol:

Archived