Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

They're saying Tag's Clone (TKT 183) is ready for Primetime....

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if Quinn Amps would clone a Roccaforte? :lem:

Comment

• Fuch's service > Ceriatone service

with any amp I'd buy from Ceriatone, the savings would afford me the ability to take it to my local tech for the rest of my life.

Comment

• DO EEEETTTT!!!!

Dead serious. I'll come and taste the TAG mojos.
        1975 Gibson Grabber
        2002 G&L L-2000
        2001 SWR Mo'Bass
        Ampeg 610
        MXR M-80

http://www.netmusicians.org/files/72-Parasite.mp3

Comment

• Andy Fuchs is a hypocrite of the highest order, and an even bigger cock sucking douchebag.

Really this whole secrecy thing surrounding a couple amplifiers (neither of which are being made by the creator anymore) is complete bull****************. A bunch of petty asshats that wanted to be cool and fit in with musicians, copied a couple one off amps that were designed for Professional musicians to withstand the rigors of constant touring. They've built it up to this insane madness that has lead to this constant bickering between each other. None of them designed the goddamn things, so they're all asshat wannabes in the end.

Man, high level?

I'm sick of music being raped by these ****************ing geeks. Amplifiers are not magic mystery boxes and the idiots that place that faith in these simple circuits are just creating turmoil in something I have a strong passion for. Just writing, playing and having fun with ****************ing music.

****************ing losers have fantasy sports, concours car shows, stamp collections, whatever. Why do they have to force themselves in to the creative crowd and try to ruin something I love? **************** them. Just build me a goddamn amp already, or I'll buy some production bull**************** from mother****************ing China, ****************************. Get it, Andy?

I think you do not like Andy.....

Comment

• Dead serious. I'll come and taste the TAG mojos.

That would be awesome......e-mail quinn....bring a camera.

Comment

• My name is not Matt. I do not live in Washington, I live in Illinois near Chicago. I have no desire to play that amp, I have no desire to play anything you make. I am an ****************************, but not a pretentious scam artist. If you want to know what I look like do a little research, I posted a picture of myself. You have aligned yourself with a person who has become a meme, because of his arrogance and general douchebaggery. That is YOUR problem, YOU chose to do it. You will now forever be affiliated with said asshat. You also said some serious bull**************** about Fuchs, malingned him, accused him doing stuff to actual dumble transformers. Don't threaten me with your bull****************. I will contunue to say to anyone who will listen, to avoid you like the plague, and your pump and dump amp. I am sure your amps sound fine, but there are better choices, from better people, with MUCH better reputations. Enjoy your 15 mins. How do Tag's balls taste?

you're funnier than I've previously thought!
              hi

Comment

• Cool Matt we'll keep on hating from the heart.

You obviously know little about Andy Fuchs....the guy clones Dumble and Fischer amps but claims that neither was any good at what they did....whatever.

And maligned Fuchs?
                Andy Fuchs replace a transformer on a real dumble with some new iron....then put the old end bells back on....then bragged about how no one was the wiser.... THIS he admitted himself....
                So maligned him how? By repeating what he himself said about his own actions?
                So that friend is not an accusation but a FACT!
                Don't like then it bitch to Andy about it...not me...

I have been building amp professionally since 2004-2005...and have weathered some very nasty financial times. I'll be enjoying my fifteen for a long time to come.

Hey man more power to you....if a person like you can influence anyone then they are likely not people I would ever want to deal with either...so thank for the service of weeding out other knuckleheads like yourself.

I did not see that....

Your too busy tongue punching his fart box.
                http://quinnamp.com
                shad.damron@gmail.com

Comment

• Reverend shoot me an email and your more then welcome to come by anytime.
                  Same goes for anyone in the area.

And please anyone with an actual question regarding my products...don;t listen to ****************ing tag, the other guy and especially this Matt guy cause he knows dick about what he speaks.

I know of several dumble amps that I can "clone" to a fecking T, as historically accurate as anyone can!...but I am also able to build and tweak and amp to better suit a particular player which is where it is at....not just cloning them....
                  Some guys can't color outside the lines and some can and I can do either.

I also, unlike some other builders, do a TON of other ****************ing amps...not just dumble stuff ....sheesh.

And for the record while we're at it...I ****************ing HATE the secret elitist information bull**************** game too....Which is why one can go to the garage and figure out how to build a fecking 183....or the damned Robben Ford amp.... I gave freely BOTH of these to the amp building community at large, where it is a fact that other would not!
                  So please stop with the "secret sauce" bull****************...I never once made any claims about this amp being magical....it's a great amp but IT IS AN AMP PEOPLE!!!

Anyway Matt you do what you want man....but I will be there every step of the way to correct your knowledge base as you go so that the normal people can see that you do not have real hard facts to share at all.
                  All you got a real hard boner for tag....and not much else.

Seriously you'd should take the time to research this **************** if you don't want people to start seeing that you you don't know dick about what your talking about...

I have also defended Nik from ceriatone several times at the amp garage when the borderline jingoistic comments come out of the woodwork at him.
                  http://quinnamp.com
                  shad.damron@gmail.com

Comment

• I like this Quinn guy so far. I wish more builders took the time to be less douchebagish and more willing to provide a solid product.

Comment

• Cool Matt we'll keep on hating from the heart.

You obviously know little about Andy Fuchs....the guy clones Dumble and Fischer amps but claims that neither was any good at what they did....whatever.

And maligned Fuchs?
                      Andy Fuchs replace a transformer on a real dumble with some new iron....then put the old end bells back on....then bragged about how no one was the wiser.... THIS he admitted himself....
                      So maligned him how? By repeating what he himself said about his own actions?
                      So that friend is not an accusation but a FACT!
                      Don't like then it bitch to Andy about it...not me...

I have been building amp professionally since 2004-2005...and have weathered some very nasty financial times. I'll be enjoying my fifteen for a long time to come.

Hey man more power to you....if a person like you can influence anyone then they are likely not people I would ever want to deal with either...so thank for the service of weeding out other knuckleheads like yourself.

Your too busy tongue punching his fart box.

TGP mods removed that post over there, because they said it was bull****************. If you can find a post where Fuchs said this, post it. You are full of ****************. YOU did this to yourself by entering into dealings with TAG. I almost feel sorry for you, but don't. You play with snakes you get bit. Enjoy the ****************storm you helped create. Watching it unfold will bring hilarity.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Matt Howell;41155304]

My name is not Matt.

Correct. Its ****************face.

I am an ****************************

And ****************faced **************** for brains.

but not a pretentious scam artist.

Wrong. You spread total bull**************** about situations you know nothing about. Truly a ****************face.

You have aligned yourself with a person who has become a meme, because of his arrogance and general douchebaggery.

Thats me.

That is YOUR problem, YOU chose to do it. You will now forever be affiliated with said asshat.

Nothing worse than a dumb ****************face. I hired Shad to clone my Dumble. End of story.

You also said some serious bull**************** about Fuchs, malingned him, accused him doing stuff to actual dumble transformers.

Ummm. If this is what I think its about, Andy Fuchs posted that himself. It was nothing more than changing a transformer in a Dumble for an artist when one blew, and the artist thought it sounded the same afterwards I believe.

Don't threaten me with your bull****************. I will contunue to say to anyone who will listen, to avoid you like the plague, and your pump and dump amp. I am sure your amps sound fine, but there are better choices, from better people, with MUCH better reputations.

Gotta disagree ****************face. How many dumbles and clones have you played. Please be specific. Oh, NONE, right? I have played many Dumbles, and most every major D style amp makers clone or take on the Dumble sound, and Shads amps are as good as, or better sounding than any. I have clips I can post of them in AB situations. Lets hear yours to back up your claims. Oh yea, you cant ****************face.

How do Tag's balls taste?

**************** for brains typical homophobic, pre pubescent type attempt at humor.

Comment

• I like this Quinn guy so far. I wish more builders took the time to be less douchebagish and more willing to provide a solid product.

This.

No offense, Matt.

Edit: Shut the **************** up, Tag.
                          HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

• serus bidness
                            hi

Comment

• This.

No offense, Matt.

No worries.....His true colors will come out soon enough....seen it a few times.

Comment

• Guys , you're losing focus here .
                                TAG is the one you hate .
                                " "Best toan in teh land" - champion

Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

Comment

Working...
                                X