Jackass 3D

MegadethFan

• Members
Man, they must be starving for money...This {censored} was cool in 1999...i think it's run it's course
:o
Just sayin'
:lol:

I suppose, but I still want to see it with the 3D and all. Even if it turns out to be mediocre, it takes my mind off of things for a couple hours.

• Members

I thought that #2 would blow (since it was past its prime, and we were all beyond sick of bam), but I was laughing almost through the entire film. I cannot wait for this.

side note: I have been instant viewing Wild Boyz on netflix, that show was rad! Pontius has the best laugh evar!

• Members
I thought that #2 would blow (since it was past its prime, and we were all beyond sick of bam), but I was laughing almost through the entire film. I cannot wait for this.

side note: I have been instant viewing Wild Boyz on netflix, that show was rad! Pontius has the best laugh evar!

Awesome. Ill be doing this now haha :thu:

• Members

Wild boyz is on Netflix? I gotta check that out.

Yeah, I do not like bam at all

• Members

This, and farts

Pretty much your post (including JE's).

For serious.

I {censored}ing LOVE Jackass. Whether I've seen it all before or not. Even the super, super old reruns are hilarious! Okay, they're starting to run their course...

but look at the giant handslap! It looks so funny!!!!!!!

• Members

I think Jackass is some of the funniest {censored} on the planet. I will definitely be going. God damn tickets are $2 more than they were for Avatar though!

Why $2 more than Avatar? Here there is a $2 upcharge for any and all 3D movies, so i had to pay $10.

I wonder how much you all have to pay, considering I am in a relatively "rural" area, haha.

• Members

Hope that {censored} makes its way down here. I don't like those videos of people accidentally falling down or getting hurt, but Jackass is just hilarious.

I get ya, people accidentally get hurt is not funny. But when it is intentional (ala Jackass), it is very humorous.

• Members

I saw the preview last night with my kids. They want to see it. Won't happen but the hubby and I will have to plan a date night for it. It will be cool in 3D (even though I think Jackass is pretty dumb). I laughed at the previews and my buddy saw it and said it was quite funny.

Archived