How is Keith Richards still alive?

Neilrocks25

• Members

Cool story (bro) in the BBC.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-11621076

He claims that during the notorious Redlands raid of 1967, he allowed the police into his home in Sussex because he was under the apprehension, as a result of copious quantities of LSD, that the officers were dwarves "wearing dark blue, with shiny bits and helmets".

• Members

he lives a town over from me, there was a little bar that just closed that he used to stop in frequently and jam with the house band which of course i was never there for, a few of my friends have pics. i also know a contractor that did work on his house and said the week he was there he saw keith in the window playing chess the whole time.

• Members

hes looking pretty lively & alert there ,look at ozzy .Dont know i think Richards has the same luck lemmy has when it comes down to longevity and drugs .Keith seems pretty cool he doesnt have that rockstar ego that most would esp in his position,hope he lives many more years to come.

• Members

he lives a town over from me, there was a little bar that just closed that he used to stop in frequently and jam with the house band which of course i was never there for, a few of my friends have pics. i also know a contractor that did work on his house and said the week he was there he saw keith in the window playing chess the whole time.

Ask the contractor if he's got a wing dedicated for his daily dialysis treatments.

Either thats what he does, or the dude is just a mummy or something.

• Members

"Richards describes hurtling around swinging London fuelled by speedballs, a cocktail of cocaine and heroin he refers to with his customary louche archness as "the breakfast of champions"."

LOL, best quote ever.

Indeed, particularly the use of "louche".

Archived