YT: DAR Forza Quattro - Metal

Texassranger

• Members

Hey guys, back from the banning :D Stuff has happened since then. I just started my new blog http://www.olaenglund.com where I will gather all my {censored} and rants.

Also I've been fortunate enough to try out the DAR Forza Quattro amp. Both live and at home(for recording).

It has been an awesome time.

[video=youtube;o6FF7I8AzBI]

Also here is a small cam sound video:

[video=youtube;upkGWTuUd10]

• Members

Nice tone but then again, most metal players here could probably get a similar tone using a much cheaper 6505+
:idk:

If there's one thing Ola has proven by now it's that nearly any higher gain amp with any kind of positive reputation can work for metal, with a bit of tweaking, good mic positioning and some production skills.

Ola - how different would you rate the *feels* of the amps you've tried?

• Members

If there's one thing Ola has proven by now it's that nearly any higher gain amp with any kind of positive reputation can work for metal, with a bit of tweaking, good mic positioning and some production skills.

Ola - how different would you rate the *feels* of the amps you've tried?

Thanks, all amps feel different and that's what I totally love with all the amp testing. I can totally understand what people are praising "their" brand for. All the amps I have tried have had their own character and qualities to them. All of them kinda fitted my music. And if they werent I tweaked the hell out of them to make them fit.

• Members

Nah dude, I borrow them from friends at forums. With DAR, the guys were on a short visit in sweden, I had a bit of time putting my hands on the forza before it went back home to the us.

Thanks man! Glad you like my songs.

For me I was totally loving the tone I got from the DAR. So damn crisp and clear sounding
... mmmmmmmmm....

I was about to post that this was probably one of the clearest sounding amps you've demo'd :thu: I really :love: this one.

• Members

{censored}, that is the tone i wanted to get out of my Cobra, it sounds very similar to the crunch channel but this is tighter and deeper. I am blown away, amazing song and performance as always. Can these amps be bought here in the states? If i could get that tone, i would probably sell my Cobra in a heartbeat.

• Members

{censored}, that is the tone i wanted to get out of my Cobra, it sounds very similar to the crunch channel but this is tighter and deeper. I am blown away, amazing song and performance as always. Can these amps be bought here in the states? If i could get that tone, i would probably sell my Cobra in a heartbeat.

They are made in California. Josh Sage is a dealer. I think Tone Merchants is too.

Archived