:mad:

yourguitarhero

• Members

Right, I'm sick of you asshats and the offences you all perpetrate against the English language. Not being able to spell is a joke, 8 year olds can spell. You see the wriggly red line under the word you're typing? You got it wrong!

Now we move onto grammar, no easy fix for this. There are rules you need to know and follow, but since you can't spell a word like 'against' or know the difference between 'there' and 'their' I think you need some remedial training.

So, if you can't spell you need to read this, realise you're a ****** then kill yourself.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/semicolon

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Right, I'm sick of you asshats and the offences you all perpetrate against the English language. Not being able to spell is a joke, 8 year olds can spell. You see the wriggly red line under the word you're typing? You got it wrong!

Now we move onto grammar, no easy fix for this. There are rules you need to know and follow, but since you can't spell a word like 'against' or know the difference between 'there' and 'their' I think you need some remedial training.

So, if you can't spell you need to read this,
realise
you're a ****** then kill yourself.

I was gonna make fun of you for that one, then I realiZed you're Scottish, and can't help it! :lol:

• Members

Hey dickface
, the
real
English language uses the letter "s" in -ise suffixes, not the -ize as seen in your hilarious cockarsed attempt at the language.
:wave:

Oh {censored}ing please, you bumbling dolts can't even pronounce "aluminum" without {censored}ing it all to hell! :lol:

Aussies are even worse, although being the bastard children of a million rejects and prisoners does at least give you a slight excuse in the mental deficiency department, I suppose! :o

• Members

Oh {censored}ing please, you bumbling dolts can't even pronounce "aluminum" without {censored}ing it all to hell!
:lol:

Aussies are even worse, although being the bastard children of a million rejects and prisoners does at least give you a slight excuse in the mental deficiency department, I suppose!
:o

When you're the only dumb{censored}s in the world pronouncing it and spelling it one way, with everyone else in the world doing it another way, maybe you should admit that you're just plain {censored}ing wrong. Aluminium, you {censored}ing simpletons! :mad:

While we're at it, "herb" doesn't contain any silent letters, nor does "solder". :facepalm:

• Members

When you're the only dumb{censored}s in the world pronouncing it and spelling it one way, with everyone else in the world doing it another way, maybe you should admit that you're just plain {censored}ing wrong. Alumin
i
um, you {censored}ing simpletons!

While we're at it, "herb" doesn't contain any silent letters, nor does "solder".
:facepalm:

Sorry, you're from {censored}ing Australia, therefore, no one is required to listen to you. Go {censored} a wallaby. :wave:

• Members

So, if you can't spell you need to read this, realise you're a ****** then kill yourself.

Theirs nothing wrong with are grammrar; bitch :mad:.

• Members

There's no "American English"; there's English, and there's English used incorrectly. Go {censored} a morbidly obese woman who claims her weight is due to a gland problem, yet eats 10 large deep fried meals a day.

And you use it "incorrectly", I thought we already went over that?

So, what heinous crimes did your family commit that got them booted out of England, anyway?

:snax:

• Members

And you use it "incorrectly", I thought we already went over that?

So, what heinous crimes did your family commit that got them booted out of England, anyway?

:snax:

9 out of 10 for creativity lol!I personally like Australia, but that just made me lol!

• Members

Right, I'm sick of you asshats and the offences you all perpetrate against the English language.
Not being able to spell is a joke, 8 year olds can spell.
You see the wriggly red line under the word you're typing? You got it wrong!

The sentence in bold should have a semicolon rather than a comma.

Please PM me if you would like me to teach you how to speak and write properly.

• Members

There's no "American English"; there's English, and there's English used incorrectly. Go {censored} a morbidly obese woman who claims her weight is due to a gland problem, yet eats 10 large deep fried meals a day.

Really? These sociolinguists disagree with you.

http://www.amazon.com/American-English-Dialects-Variation-Language/dp/1405112662/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1292507428&sr=8-1

They are experts and you are a mere layperson. Thus, you should defer to their superior judgment.

• Members

I'm often irritated not only with misspellings, but improper sentence structures. Please, when attempting to convey a thought in the form of a sentence, be sure to include both a subject, and a predicate. Also, correct punctuation and spelling speak volumes to your credibility.

• Members

I'm often irritated with not only misspellings, but improper sentence structures. Please, when attempting to convey a thought in the form of a sentence, be sure to include both a subject, and a predicate. Also, correct punctuation and spelling speak volumes to your credibility.

WAT LOUP THIS NO MAEN WHISPAR?

Seriously, what Loop said. I am reminded of the guy who posted his unyielding love for all things Dual Rectifier without acknowledging the fact that the spacebar has, in fact, been invented. After he was called out by HCAF, his top exploded, and the fallout was wondrous.

Also, this thread brings unexpected vitriol and lulz. I am somewhat conflicted.

Archived