Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :mad:

Right, I'm sick of you asshats and the offences you all perpetrate against the English language. Not being able to spell is a joke, 8 year olds can spell. You see the wriggly red line under the word you're typing? You got it wrong!

Now we move onto grammar, no easy fix for this. There are rules you need to know and follow, but since you can't spell a word like 'against' or know the difference between 'there' and 'their' I think you need some remedial training.

So, if you can't spell you need to read this, realise you're a ****** then kill yourself.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/semicolon
    Have a listen and like my rock/stoner/thrash band Longhorn on Facebook

Right, I'm sick of you asshats and the offences you all perpetrate against the English language. Not being able to spell is a joke, 8 year olds can spell. You see the wriggly red line under the word you're typing? You got it wrong!

Now we move onto grammar, no easy fix for this. There are rules you need to know and follow, but since you can't spell a word like 'against' or know the difference between 'there' and 'their' I think you need some remedial training.

So, if you can't spell you need to read this, realise you're a ****** then kill yourself.

I was gonna make fun of you for that one, then I realiZed you're Scottish, and can't help it!
    Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

So in conclusion, if you like ******************** then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like ********************.

Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy

Sheikpwnt

Originally Posted by Murdoch

We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

Comment

sak mu cok.
      the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

I was gonna make fun of you for that one, then I realiZed you're Scottish, and can't help it!

Hey dickface , the real English language uses the letter "s" in -ise suffixes, not the -ize as seen in your hilarious cockarsed attempt at the language.
        Originally Posted by Norton666 (15/07/2009)

Give it 6 months and the Axe-Fx will be mentioned in the same sentence as the Johnson Millenium stuff.

Comment

Hey dickface , the real English language uses the letter "s" in -ise suffixes, not the -ize as seen in your hilarious cockarsed attempt at the language.

Oh ****************ing please, you bumbling dolts can't even pronounce "aluminum" without ****************ing it all to hell!

Aussies are even worse, although being the bastard children of a million rejects and prisoners does at least give you a slight excuse in the mental deficiency department, I suppose!

So in conclusion, if you like ******************** then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like ********************.

Sheikpwnt

We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

Comment

Jca 50h/ 100h/ 22h Mod thread and Owners Club
            Jca20H Mod thread and owners club
            Like me on facebook
            Follow me on twitter

Comment

Oh ****************ing please, you bumbling dolts can't even pronounce "aluminum" without ****************ing it all to hell!

Aussies are even worse, although being the bastard children of a million rejects and prisoners does at least give you a slight excuse in the mental deficiency department, I suppose!

When you're the only dumb****************s in the world pronouncing it and spelling it one way, with everyone else in the world doing it another way, maybe you should admit that you're just plain ****************ing wrong. Aluminium, you ****************ing simpletons!

While we're at it, "herb" doesn't contain any silent letters, nor does "solder".

Give it 6 months and the Axe-Fx will be mentioned in the same sentence as the Johnson Millenium stuff.

Comment

When you're the only dumb****************s in the world pronouncing it and spelling it one way, with everyone else in the world doing it another way, maybe you should admit that you're just plain ****************ing wrong. Aluminium, you ****************ing simpletons!

While we're at it, "herb" doesn't contain any silent letters, nor does "solder".

Sorry, you're from ****************ing Australia, therefore, no one is required to listen to you. Go **************** a wallaby.

Sheikpwnt

Comment

Sorry, you're from ****************ing Australia, therefore, no one is required to listen to you. Go **************** a wallaby.

I guess I shouldn't particularly be surprised at the lack of intelligence in this response.

Comment

Comment

I guess I shouldn't particularly be surprised at the lack of intelligence in this response.

Awwwwwwww... u mad, honey?

Sheikpwnt

Comment

Theirs nothing wrong with are grammrar; bitch .
                        Gear: '89 Jackson --> Diezel Einstein combo. Lovetone and Moog pedals.

Comment

Awwwwwwww... u mad, honey?

There's no "American English"; there's English, and there's English used incorrectly. Go **************** a morbidly obese woman who claims her weight is due to a gland problem, yet eats 10 large deep fried meals a day.

Comment

There's no "American English"; there's English, and there's English used incorrectly. Go **************** a morbidly obese woman who claims her weight is due to a gland problem, yet eats 10 large deep fried meals a day.

And you use it "incorrectly", I thought we already went over that?

So, what heinous crimes did your family commit that got them booted out of England, anyway?

Sheikpwnt

Comment

And you use it "incorrectly", I thought we already went over that?

So, what heinous crimes did your family commit that got them booted out of England, anyway?

9 out of 10 for creativity lol!I personally like Australia, but that just made me lol!

Comment

Working...
                              X