Apps for the Iphone 4 what should I get???

Neilrocks25

• Members

Dragon Dictation is free and useful

ebay, craigslist, modmyi app (great for the jailbreak stuff), appshopper, weather.com,pandora, netflix, flashlight

question about skype on the iphone 4...can you use the video feature or is it just calls?

To be honest I am not sure about skype I think it's calls only, I asked my wife who has used it more and she said she it didn't know....so know help really sorry.

Thanks for your help though.

• Members

Games: Cut the Rope, Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja, Trainyard, Infinity Blade, Osmos, Fragger, THPS2, Super Golf, Mega Worm

Photography: Pictureshow, Camerabag, Infinicam, TiltShiftGen, Swankolab, Autostitch

Music: Bebot, Beatmaker, GuitarToolKit, Amplitube, Moog Filtatron

Apps: Netflix, Soundhound, VLC, Books, iFitness,

• Members

GuitarToolKit - It has an incredible chord dictionary that lets you strum the chords for a demo, a scale section that lets you pick any scale in any key and fiddle with melodies/learn new scales, the most accurate/sensitive tuner I've ever used and capabilities to input altered tunings. I believe it is 10 bucks, but I would have easily paid 50 because I find it so useful and use it every time I play. It is also my tuner when I visit guitar shops.

Games - Plants vs. Zombies, Angry Birds, Doodle Jump, Epic Citadel (tech demo), Fieldrunners

Music - Shazam abd Pandora

Tools - AT&T MyWireless (for bill pay and usage stats), Speed Test (one of my favorites), Amazon.com, Fandango (movie times) and Yelp (I use it to find new places to eat)

Also remember that many financial institutions have their own apps that allow you to pay bills, etc on your phone.

• Members

just dropped $3 on bloons TD 4... {censored}ing awesome, though I am beyond stuck on the advanced levels :mad:
anyways my favs,
remote (must have if you use itunes!)
Words with friends
facebook
bank of america
american express
AT&T U-verse
netflix
pandora
flycast (so I can listen to my local radio stations)
cut the rope
angry birds
sudoku
lux touch
g4
hanoi
marbles (solitaire game)
google
sportstap
atomic fart
chipotle
genius scan