Has anybody tried the Stage Ninja, double case carrying handle?

Cougar Hunter

• Members

I don't trust it. Needs some way to close around the handles. Maybe more importantly, I bet it's akward if the two cases in question are balanced differently... which all of mine are.

If it really worked, it would cost more than 10 bucks.

I tour all over with a bunch of identical guitars. :lol:

The balance thing is a non-issue. :thu:

• Members

I don't trust it. Needs some way to close around the handles. Maybe more importantly, I bet it's akward if the two cases in question are balanced differently... which all of mine are.

If it really worked, it would cost more than 10 bucks.

its shaped plastic...the key to making money with products like this is pricing them right. im sure it works just fine, and does what it claims to do...its not rocket science....

• Members

it just needs a one way hinging flap around the opening so that you can get the handle of the case in but wouldnt be able to slide out unless you wanted it too. i agree that their could be balance issues and there needs to be something assuring me something costing over 1k isnt just going to fall out at the worst possible time.

• Members

I would rather the handle be turned the other way so you are still holding your hand as if you're carrying a guitar case.

according to the stage ninja website, the handle rotates 360 degrees.

I remember when Stage Ninja first got their start a few years back. They are based here in Indianapolis. Cool to see a small local company focused on music related gear succeed.

Archived