Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any guys into Hookers?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well....I prefer a little more...VANILLA in my milkshake. If you catch my drift.
    ORANGE AMPS
    Good Deals

Winner "Best Multi-Amp Rig" 2012 BOTR

Originally Posted by Sex Panther

I never called myself "Love Panther" or "Commitment Panther".

Formerly known as Dolflundgren

Comment

. . . way beyond me how u can have sex with someone without having any emotional bond with that person . . .

wat?
      PRS, Godin, Carvin, & Ibanez guitars
      Digitech GSP1101/Control 2
      Sennheiser G2 in-ear system

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

Originally Posted by BrendanO

For real. Anomaly shreds not only his balls off, but the balls off two out of every five children born after 1992.

Band
      YouTube
      Facebook

Transactions with: OceansBetweenUs, eagertokill, rbasaria, outkastin2g, jonny_toetags, Findthetone, chriscnb, and CAC

Comment

way beyond me how u can have sex with someone without having any emotional bond with that person.

1) Go to party
        2) Meet lady
        3) Get drunk with lady
        4) ...
        5) Profit

It's really that easy.
        Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby

I hope some of you die and end the string of ****************ty broken families. Seriously, go shoot yourselves.

Originally Posted by OverDriven

I like a little thickness. After all, the angle of the dangle is proportionate to the cube of the boob times the mass of the ass. This, of course, doesn't take into account the sag of the bag.

Originally Posted by TornadoOfSouls

I eat at the compost heap behind planned parenthood.

Originally Posted by justcrash

The only "shocking" thing about this thread is that your username wasn't already taken.

Comment

Never had or wanted a hooker. Never paid for sex, never even been to a strip joint. Never needed to I haz game. Or... I did before I started posting on this forum

I've been to three strip clubs.

First time, I was 18, I learned that black girls really are pink on the inside, and another girl was in college and was working for the tuition. I told her she could live with me and I'll pay her way and we could **************** for rent...and she said no. I was also pretty smashed (I got drunk before since this place didn't have alcohol), but she was a hottie. Black girl wasn't THAT hot, but good enough to satisfy my curiousity...she fingered herself inches from my face. Nice and nasty!

Second place and 12 years later, total seedy place, this is where the strippers go after they've been at it too long - lol. Asian girl offered to blow me in the back room, told her to hook up with my friend (who told me this place was good) - he got a lap dance with her and she offered to take him outside...he said no...and laughed at her.

Third place (same night) was filled with 8's, 9's and a few 10's. The 10's would be on the floor 10 seconds and back to a private room. $300 for 30 minute private room? Got a lap dance from an 8, and while that was going I told her I was gay and I was here with a friend that doesn't know, but thought she was pretty and smelled nice. Must have hit a button, because she ground my junk a LOT harder after that. LOL...and no...I'm not gay.
          Spam'o'matic:

Nothing!

Comment

I pay for sex. It started out innocently enough with coffee, movie, and dinner. Then, got it more and more expensive, gold, diamonds, and cars. My wife has me by the balls.
            SPAM:Pedals http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...ckson-amp-more

Good Deals: guitarbilly74, Rose Pickups, Plastic_Rocker, lespaul6, The Riffer, thirsty one, MRAAJR, Dogbone94, Scarlet Theory, BOOBIES, Rick Lee, & richey888

Comment

1) Go to party
              2) Meet lady
              3) Get drunk with lady
              4) ...
              5) Profit

It's really that easy.

Drunk sex never as good as sober sex then wake up with lady, beer goggles removed, feel rather awkward have nothing to say try and get her out as quick as possible in a taxi ,wonder about your sexual hygiene etc etcthen meet her rather uncomfortable again in your local bar and feel paranoid that your friends don't catch on.

ps any of that ring a bell?

Comment

ps any of that ring a bell?

Nah, I don't bump uglies with uglies

I hope some of you die and end the string of ****************ty broken families. Seriously, go shoot yourselves.

I like a little thickness. After all, the angle of the dangle is proportionate to the cube of the boob times the mass of the ass. This, of course, doesn't take into account the sag of the bag.

The only "shocking" thing about this thread is that your username wasn't already taken.

Comment

I've been to three strip clubs.

First time, I was 18, I learned that black girls really are pink on the inside, and another girl was in college and was working for the tuition. I told her she could live with me and I'll pay her way and we could **************** for rent...and she said no. I was also pretty smashed (I got drunk before since this place didn't have alcohol), but she was a hottie. Black girl wasn't THAT hot, but good enough to satisfy my curiousity...she fingered herself inches from my face. Nice and nasty!

Second place and 12 years later, total seedy place, this is where the strippers go after they've been at it too long - lol. Asian girl offered to blow me in the back room, told her to hook up with my friend (who told me this place was good) - he got a lap dance with her and she offered to take him outside...he said no...and laughed at her.

Third place (same night) was filled with 8's, 9's and a few 10's. The 10's would be on the floor 10 seconds and back to a private room. $300 for 30 minute private room? Got a lap dance from an 8, and while that was going I told her I was gay and I was here with a friend that doesn't know, but thought she was pretty and smelled nice. Must have hit a button, because she ground my junk a LOT harder after that. LOL...and no...I'm not gay.

I'm glad you described them, because that was REALLY important to the story!

Also, what was the nationality of the girl you offered to live with you? You left that out.
                  PRS, Godin, Carvin, & Ibanez guitars
                  Digitech GSP1101/Control 2
                  Sennheiser G2 in-ear system

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

Originally Posted by BrendanO

For real. Anomaly shreds not only his balls off, but the balls off two out of every five children born after 1992.

Band
                  YouTube
                  Facebook

Transactions with: OceansBetweenUs, eagertokill, rbasaria, outkastin2g, jonny_toetags, Findthetone, chriscnb, and CAC

Comment

Nah, I don't bump uglies with uglies

lol u have obviously never seen a women rough in the morning without the aid of make up cosmetics.

Comment

I'm glad you described them, because that was REALLY important to the story!

Also, what was the nationality of the girl you offered to live with you? You left that out.

The most common type in the US. Actually, for the first one, it was important to the story. The second one I could have omitted...but so what?

I remember my grandparents referring to black people as "colored" - and they didn't mean it in a negative way - something like "A colored man came in today and bought 6 bussells of squash from me today - I gave him another bussell for free and asked him to come back and buy some more next week"

Descriptions of people help people relate to the story.
                      Spam'o'matic:

Nothing!

Comment

lol u have obviously never seen a women rough in the morning without the aid of make up cosmetics.

I'm still in my 20's. That'll come later

Comment

Drunk sex never as good as sober sex

Drunk sex is always better, cause when I'm drunk, I'll put my face where normally I wouldn't put my foot!

This here is my music what I make with my mouth and instruments and such

Comment

Its not a salad, its a SALAd. TOTALLY different....

And, is that a Camaro front end coming in on the right? Cause, honestly, that'd be sooooooooo fitting.

As funny as that would be, that is actually a Saturn coming into the picture.
                            Fiddles: Gibson Les Paul Classic
                            Warmoth homebuilt Strat
                            Xaviere XV-550

Amps: Splawn Quick Rod and matching 2x12
                            Laney VC-30112

good dealings with/trade references: MRAAJR, SMASHINGTIME, STRATOSLACKER, MASTERBURRFOOT, BLUPLIRST

Comment

As funny as that would be, that is actually a Saturn coming into the picture.

So it is. You can tell how hard I looked as the little Saturn emblem is completely visible on the fender.
                              Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
                              Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

I love them. Put them on about every car I owned when I was a "GearHead"

MFPOMFS

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

Comment

Working...
                                X