Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any guys into Hookers?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never had or wanted a hooker. Never paid for sex, never even been to a strip joint. Never needed to I haz game. Or... I did before I started posting on this forum

I have never paid for sex (only emotionally) but if I was single here its tempting there are some hot hookers.

The ironic thing about strip clubs my wife is more interested to check one out than me, so we have always said we will go together at some point.
    http://www.guitarampboard.com we have gone there, please follow!!!Rememberhttp://www.guitarampboard.comYes that's righthttp://www.guitarampboard.com^_^ http://www.guitarampboard.com ^_^

Comment

fap fap fap

$10 says those are dudes...
      Peavey Ultra 120 Plus
      Genz Benz G-Glex 2x12
      Great transactions with: GuitarMan216, rockitsauce, lackingimpact, Ballfuzz, ToWillOneThing, airship71, litzilong, Exdeath, RUExp? (x2), Boris the Blade

Comment

I had one come up to me at a red light in town...she put one leg up on my car ...as to give a peek or whatever.
        thats when I noticed she had a friggin green bean stuck to her inner thigh..I about threw up...
        seriously wth ! that's what I get for looking I guess
        Chet Atkins was playing his guitar when a woman approached him. She said, "That guitar sounds beautiful". Chet immediately quit playing. Staring her in the eyes he asked, "How does it sound now?"

Comment

My Favorite Hooker

Cameron Smith
          (Personal footnote: I'm 56, and a lot of things don't work so great anymore. The wrist is one example. Another is my Johnson, which doesn't fire up like it used to. Sometimes it hardly works at all. A year ago it actually backfired. The guy at the outboard motor repair shop where I bring it says this is common with an old Johnson.)

Comment

OK, great story about hookers.

I'm playing a gig in Aberdeen (city a couple of hours to the north) a few years back. It's in this pirate rock bar called The Moorings which is down in the harbour. Aberdeen harbour is skanky.
            They way it works out is that me and my bandmates are all travelling there separately due to being all the country visiting each other so I get my buddy Mark to come along with me for the ride and to check out the bands and bar. The Moorings bar is awesome by the way.

We rock up in the afternoon and roll into town about 3PM. Grab a beer then decide to go for a wander around town and hand out some flyers etc.
            As we're walking up through the alleys up tp the main street we see a hooker sucking some guy off against the wall. We cheer, give a big "hi 5!" etc - "See dude, I told you there were hookers around here".
            (oh yeah, my friend Gus was going through a bit of a dark phase at the time and said the hookers would do a suck and **************** for
            Have a listen and like my rock/stoner/thrash band Longhorn on Facebook

Comment

I hate Nazi's, rappers, dying, banks, and whores, in that order.
              ELP92SD -> some pedals -> MarkIV -> Rectifier 2x12 cab

"The Bible is the rock on which this Republic rests." - Andrew Jackson

Comment

I was just like

HAHAHAHAHA

that emotocon
                classic heavy metal

New promo track from the long awaited debut album Another Dimension here

R A Z O R W Y R E

DOWNLOAD EP || FACEBOOK || MYSPACE || YOUTUBE

Comment

That is funny but on another level so true

I may sig this
                  Jesus is Lord
                  May God bless us all

"When dictators come to power, the first thing they do is take away the people's weapons.
                  It makes it so much easier for the secret police to operate, it makes it so much easier to force
                  the will of the ruler upon the ruled." -- Ronald Reagan, GUNS & AMMO September 1975

Comment

I had one come up to me at a red light in town...she put one leg up on my car ...as to give a peek or whatever.
                    thats when I noticed she had a friggin green bean stuck to her inner thigh..I about threw up...
                    seriously wth ! that's what I get for looking I guess

Gear: '89 Jackson --> Diezel Einstein combo. Lovetone and Moog pedals.

Comment

I tried the Asian SALAd... It was not good. Not good at all.
                      "A ****************ing elephant is a miracle. If people can't see a ****************ing miracle in a ****************ing elephant, then life must suck for them, because an elephant is a ****************ing miracle. So is a giraffe." - Voilent J, Scholar and Poet

Comment

I have a friend, who is married, who pays a hooker once a month or so to let him jack off on her face. No real contact, he just wants the money shot because his wife will not let him

Comment

I have a friend, who is married, who pays a hooker once a month or so to let him jack off on her face. No real contact, he just wants the money shot because his wife will not let him

lol, wtf?! I understand cheating on your woman if she's not giving you the poon, but because she's not letting you give her the money shot? Splooging on a chick's face is super sweet, but it's more of a cherry-on-top sort of deal; great, but not really all that necessary. Your boy's got problems!
                          "congrats, and have a good day ****************ING your guitar!" - dunning-kruger

Comment

lol, wtf?! I understand cheating on your woman if she's not giving you the poon, but because she's not letting you give her the money shot? Splooging on a chick's face is super sweet, but it's more of a cherry-on-top sort of deal; great, but not really all that necessary. Your boy's got problems!

Problems? His boy's got SOLUTIONS!

Comment

Ugh, gross. I can't stand the thought of sitting on a public toilet Let alone putting my penis in a public vagina.

SOOOO this!!!
                              '12 Carvin DC800
                              '08 Loomis FR EMG 707's
                              ---
                              Splawn Quickrod EL34's (Purple)
                              AxeFX Ultra
                              ART SLA-2

http://www.youtube.com/aconstantbattle
                              ---
                              Super Sexy Splawn Society

Comment

paying for sex is weak sauce ,way beyond me how u can have sex with someone without having any emotional bond with that person. Hookers are very sad soulless individuals who value money over their self worth and integrity,there's no way i would even give a stripper money never mind a slut prostitute with all manner of diseases.

Comment

Working...
                                X