Any guys into Hookers?

Kesa

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a friend who went to Hawaii on work. He hired a hooker one night after going out and getting drunk. Hooker agreed to a blow for a couple hundred. Unfortunately for him, apparently a large percentage of the hookers in Hawaii are trannies and they are very convincing. Turns out the she was a he, as he found out when the hooker got defensive when he tried to "feel around". This was after the hooker had started the services. He told her (or him) to get out and the hooker got up and started rifling through his belongings. He had to forcibly remove her from the room. He told me about this years after it happened and said I was the only person that knew. I was just like :freak:

• Members

I have a friend who went to Hawaii on work. He hired a hooker one night after going out and getting drunk. Hooker agreed to a blow for a couple hundred. Unfortunately for him, apparently a large percentage of the hookers in Hawaii are trannies and they are very convincing. Turns out the she was a he, as he found out when the hooker got defensive when he tried to "feel around". This was after the hooker had started the services. He told her (or him) to get out and the hooker got up and started rifling through his belongings. He had to forcibly remove her from the room. He told me about this years after it happened and said I was the only person that knew. I was just like
:freak:

BWAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!

-gasp, wheeze-

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I am willing to pay for many things in life, sex of any form has never been and never will be one of them. :lol:

• Members

Never had or wanted a hooker. Never paid for sex, never even been to a strip joint. Never needed to
:cop:
I haz game. Or...
I did before I started posting on this forum
:facepalm:

Now you just touch yourself at night. Its ok, we all do. :lol:

Funny hting, only time I've been to strip clubs is with wifey. It was her (drunken) idea every time, I wasn't gonna fight it at that point. :lol:

• Members

I have a friend who went to Hawaii on work. He hired a hooker one night after going out and getting drunk. Hooker agreed to a blow for a couple hundred. Unfortunately for him, apparently a large percentage of the hookers in Hawaii are trannies and they are very convincing. Turns out the she was a he, as he found out when the hooker got defensive when he tried to "feel around". This was after the hooker had started the services. He told her (or him) to get out and the hooker got up and started rifling through his belongings. He had to forcibly remove her from the room. He told me about this years after it happened and said I was the only person that knew. I was just like
:freak:

I think I saw an HBO special about hawaiian hooker trannies

• Members

Never had or wanted a hooker. Never paid for sex, never even been to a strip joint. Never needed to
:cop:
I haz game. Or... I did before I started posting on this forum
:facepalm:

I have never paid for sex (only emotionally) but if I was single here its tempting there are some hot hookers.

The ironic thing about strip clubs my wife is more interested to check one out than me, so we have always said we will go together at some point.

• Members

I had one come up to me at a red light in town...she put one leg up on my car ...as to give a peek or whatever.

thats when I noticed she had a friggin green bean stuck to her inner thigh..I about threw up...

seriously wth ! that's what I get for looking I guess

• Members

OK, great story about hookers.

I'm playing a gig in Aberdeen (city a couple of hours to the north) a few years back. It's in this pirate rock bar called The Moorings which is down in the harbour. Aberdeen harbour is skanky.

They way it works out is that me and my bandmates are all travelling there separately due to being all the country visiting each other so I get my buddy Mark to come along with me for the ride and to check out the bands and bar. The Moorings bar is awesome by the way.

We rock up in the afternoon and roll into town about 3PM. Grab a beer then decide to go for a wander around town and hand out some flyers etc.

As we're walking up through the alleys up tp the main street we see a hooker sucking some guy off against the wall. We cheer, give a big "hi 5!" etc - "See dude, I told you there were hookers around here".

(oh yeah, my friend Gus was going through a bit of a dark phase at the time and said the hookers would do a suck and {censored} for

Archived