Biyang OD-8 X-Drive: Opinions?

Spaced Out Ace

• 8 months later...
  • Members

No complaints here, great quality vs price ratio. I loved that it came with 3 different chips and a socket and guess what, the one is chose is NOT the one that commonly is used in TS mods. Be careful not to bend those pins though, it's not like plugging power into a wall socket.

Only problem with the whole thing, was the cheap battery clip thing, it broke and I only used it twice. Not much of a problem as I use a proper power supply anyway.

Sound and tweakability is good, especially for a cheap backup etc.

• Members

No complaints here, great quality vs price ratio. I loved that it came with 3 different chips and a socket and guess what, the one is chose is NOT the one that commonly is used in TS mods. Be careful not to bend those pins though, it's not like plugging power into a wall socket.

Only problem with the whole thing, was the cheap battery clip thing, it broke and I only used it twice. Not much of a problem as I use a proper power supply anyway.

Sound and tweakability is good, especially for a cheap backup etc.

You guys really should stop bumping an old thread...

• Members

I've never understood people's frustrations in thread bumps. Sort of like spelling mistakes.. some sort of compulsive behaivior? Like when people like things to be clean and neat?

I know from my own experiences, when I am looking for researching some piece of gear, I don't care about the date on the topic, I don't care about who said it, or what is in their avatar, I just want as much info as possible. Especially if it's something that isn't talked about often. Making a new topic takes time to wait for replies, and that doesn't hurt either but searching for stuff is alot more time effecient.

That's usually how threads get bumped in the first place, due to searches.

A thread can help someone else OTHER then the original poster. Everything in a forum is like an archive for future people to read and get something out of it. Even if they aren't registered to this forum (google search etc).

• 5 years later...

Archived