Would Anyone Here Like to Help Mark Cameron?

THEE HAMMER

• Members

Seriously.

No joke, no reitze, Rocca, klops, or any other sort of bull{censored}.

I'm not begging for help and neither is Mark, however help would be appreciated.

If you would like to know more please pm me or email me at hemiscatpak@yahoo.com.

The information will be worthwhile and time is of the essence.

AND FOR ONCE HCAF SHOW SOME {censored}ING CLASS by keeping your immature jokes and stuff to the side please. If this is gonna work/less clutter is better.

AND OF COURSE THERE IS AN EXPLANATION, AS YOU SEE BELOW THINGS ON HCAF JUST SORT OF....YEA

I'M TRYING TO ASSIST MARK, Nothing is in it for me, i've got happiness and I won't typically shovel {censored} on someone I don't know or haven't dealt with.

Anyone who inquires will find out what this is about and the one's who don't will fling {censored} like apes or just move on.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seriously.

I'm not begging for help and neither is Mark, however help would be appreciated.

If you would like to know more please pm me or email me at

AND FOR ONCE HCAF SHOW SOME {censored}ING CLASS by keeping your immature jokes and stuff to the side please. If this is gonna work/less clutter is better.

AND OF COURSE THERE IS A REWARD.

Please send check, CC#, or m.o. to No 39 Ighodalo Drive Bodija, Ibadan Oyo State, Nigeria 23402.

After your check is received Mark will send you your reward.

• Members

Wow asking for help without going into detail at all. Hey everyone if you would like to help mesa4x12er2 please PM him with your credit card/bank account numbers. Thanks!
:thu:

Well if certain information is divulged then this place goes ape{censored}, you've been here long enough to know that.

Not groveling for cash here and I know his name is rampant with discourse, i'm simply trying to do what people should do for eachother.

• Members

Well if certain information is divulged then this place goes ape{censored}, you've been here long enough to know that.

Not groveling for cash here and I know his name is rampant with discourse, i'm simply trying to do what people should do for eachother.

I'm just thinking you'd get more legit interest if anyone knew what you were talking about.

• Members

Ok i'll illustrate a bit.

Mark as well know is not the best businessman in the world by a long long shot, he has health problems that further complicate things. Mark is a very nice guy when you get down to it and it is impossible to deny his talent when it comes to mods,amps, and playing.

So what if Mark and friends had a brilliant idea to expand production (not factory or anything, just more help) and get everything on schedule and caught up? Freeing him to do mods and more as he pleases...

I'm not getting into marks past partners or anything, the guy has put up with a lot of {censored} and we all have a friend/coworker/ or family member who is just like him... insanely talented but needs more focus.

• Members

Seriously.

If you would like to know more please pm me or email me at

AND OF COURSE THERE IS AN EXPLANATION, AS YOU SEE BELOW THINGS ON HCAF JUST SORT OF....YEA

I'M TRYING TO ASSIST MARK, Nothing is in it for me, i've got happiness and I won't typically shovel {censored} on someone I don't know or haven't dealt with.

Anyone who inquires will find out what this is about and the one's who don't will fling {censored} like apes or just move on.

You come across as an asshole in this post.

• Members

Maybe im missing the joke, but making an impassioned plea for assistance for someone in need seems a little inappropriate when you have an avatar which seemingly makes fun of a paraplegic.

Not making fun of a paraplegic. Making fun of a date rapist rapper. (look up Drake "forever mine")

Also this isn't for $. Mark could use a friend or some mojo right now. His health has not been the best, his partners have {censored}ed him over, and I really don't want him to disappear.

• Members

I gotta ask, what's in it for you??? I'm being serious.

Nothing. I'm doing this on my own time when my head isn't buried in law books or titties.

Mark is a friend of mine, i'd do the same for just about anyone here with a few exceptions.

Same reason I held an ampfest out of pocket....I'm just one of those quasi bleeding heart dudes.

I'm happy with my set up and my lot in life, I just don't like to see talent wasted

A solution seems to have come to life since the start of this thread so it wasn't all just air and talk.

• Members

Not making fun of a paraplegic. Making fun of a date rapist rapper. (look up Drake "forever mine")

Also this isn't for $. Mark could use a friend or some mojo right now. His health has not been the best, his partners have {censored}ed him over, and I really don't want him to disappear.

wtf is mojo anyway, its bull{censored}, {censored} mojo

Archived