Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Anyone Here Like to Help Mark Cameron?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Anyone Here Like to Help Mark Cameron?

Seriously.

No joke, no reitze, Rocca, klops, or any other sort of bull****************.

I'm not begging for help and neither is Mark, however help would be appreciated.

If you would like to know more please pm me or email me at hemiscatpak@yahoo.com.

The information will be worthwhile and time is of the essence.

AND FOR ONCE HCAF SHOW SOME ****************ING CLASS by keeping your immature jokes and stuff to the side please. If this is gonna work/less clutter is better.

AND OF COURSE THERE IS AN EXPLANATION, AS YOU SEE BELOW THINGS ON HCAF JUST SORT OF....YEA

I'M TRYING TO ASSIST MARK, Nothing is in it for me, i've got happiness and I won't typically shovel **************** on someone I don't know or haven't dealt with.
    Anyone who inquires will find out what this is about and the one's who don't will fling **************** like apes or just move on.

suck my dick
    Proud member of WETA
    The He-Man Emo Wimmin Luverz Club
    Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/
    PRS Std 24
    Rivera Knucklehead Tre
    Peavey XXX
    Mesa/Boogie 4x12 Recto Cab

Originally Posted by ~Abstract~

ROFLROFL

Maybe next time huh?

Naa naa boo boo stick your head in doodoo.

Originally Posted by pink freud

Here's a visual representation of how much I care:

Originally Posted by AtarisPunk29

your guitar is an extension of your penis. Learn to wield it.

Originally Posted by Electrikon

for a "Metal" band, that song wasn't even fast enough to rollerskate to.

Comment

What does Mark need? Is there anyway an ordinary Joe Schmoe can help?

Gary
      Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes
      Suicide by Overdrive

I play high gain, head banging , Wookie music.

I am not in a band. I am in a cultski.
      I have no gear.

Jesus IS LORD

Comment

suck my dick

LOL, but seriously man i'm a 21 yo college kid trying to help him so please don't rape me.

Comment

Wow asking for help without going into detail at all. Hey everyone if you would like to help mesa4x12er2 please PM him with your credit card/bank account numbers. Thanks!
          GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH.....---->CLICK HERE

Comment

Wow asking for help without going into detail at all. Hey everyone if you would like to help mesa4x12er2 please PM him with your credit card/bank account numbers. Thanks!

Proud member of WETA
            The He-Man Emo Wimmin Luverz Club
            Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/
            PRS Std 24
            Rivera Knucklehead Tre
            Peavey XXX
            Mesa/Boogie 4x12 Recto Cab

Originally Posted by ~Abstract~

ROFLROFL

Maybe next time huh?

Naa naa boo boo stick your head in doodoo.

Originally Posted by pink freud

Here's a visual representation of how much I care:

Originally Posted by AtarisPunk29

your guitar is an extension of your penis. Learn to wield it.

Originally Posted by Electrikon

for a "Metal" band, that song wasn't even fast enough to rollerskate to.

Comment

Seriously.

I'm not begging for help and neither is Mark, however help would be appreciated.

If you would like to know more please pm me or email me at hemiscatpak@yahoo.com.

AND FOR ONCE HCAF SHOW SOME ****************ING CLASS by keeping your immature jokes and stuff to the side please. If this is gonna work/less clutter is better.

AND OF COURSE THERE IS A REWARD.

Please send check, CC#, or m.o. to No 39 Ighodalo Drive Bodija, Ibadan Oyo State, Nigeria 23402.

After your check is received Mark will send you your reward.
              Originally Posted by LoopQuantumIt would never work. You're in outerspace, and breathing is a bitch.Originally Posted by BrendanOThere is something very wrong with a situation when I'd rather sleep with the naked cowboy.Vice President o' teh boosted midz clubGreat deals with; ENdtime, OverDriven, outforblood

Comment

Well if certain information is divulged then this place goes ape****************, you've been here long enough to know that.
                Not groveling for cash here and I know his name is rampant with discourse, i'm simply trying to do what people should do for eachother.

Comment

email sent, Marks good people, bad business man, but awesome guy.

Comment

Well if certain information is divulged then this place goes ape****************, you've been here long enough to know that.
                    Not groveling for cash here and I know his name is rampant with discourse, i'm simply trying to do what people should do for eachother.

I'm just thinking you'd get more legit interest if anyone knew what you were talking about.
                    GREAT TRANSACTIONS WITH.....---->CLICK HERE

Comment

Ok i'll illustrate a bit.

Mark as well know is not the best businessman in the world by a long long shot, he has health problems that further complicate things. Mark is a very nice guy when you get down to it and it is impossible to deny his talent when it comes to mods,amps, and playing.

So what if Mark and friends had a brilliant idea to expand production (not factory or anything, just more help) and get everything on schedule and caught up? Freeing him to do mods and more as he pleases...

I'm not getting into marks past partners or anything, the guy has put up with a lot of **************** and we all have a friend/coworker/ or family member who is just like him... insanely talented but needs more focus.

Comment

When fastredponycar posted that time with Scott Splawn, some of the guys helped out. I didn't see any problem with that. If people wanted to help, they will.
                        Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

Yeah, maybe if there was more help some people wouldn't get 3 CCVs and Cameron cabs on demand while others wait years for any gear back/turnover.

Comment

Did one of his amps escape the shop and end up being played by someone who paid for it 2 years ago ?
                            Splawn Quickrod 2012 B+ Option
                            Splawn Nitro 2012
                            Splawn Nitro 2008
                            Modded 6505+
                            Blackstar HT-5

Comment

Seriously.

AND OF COURSE THERE IS AN EXPLANATION, AS YOU SEE BELOW THINGS ON HCAF JUST SORT OF....YEA

I'M TRYING TO ASSIST MARK, Nothing is in it for me, i've got happiness and I won't typically shovel **************** on someone I don't know or haven't dealt with.
                              Anyone who inquires will find out what this is about and the one's who don't will fling **************** like apes or just move on.

You come across as an **************************** in this post.
                              Good deals with: the avenger, Zepsongs, BryanFTWL, gibbyshibby, marshmi, Ovid9, emptyparadigm, thesockmonster, Krunch79, VoodooChild24, espdna, StopReferencing, mhn433, NixerX, Mood Sphinx, itkindaworks, SomeDayRockstar, guller1, metz420(TGP)

Comment

Working...
                              X