Some 6505+, Mark V and misc. video content.

Tuxedo Kaz

• Members

I'll kick this post off by warning you, my camera (as well as my skills) kinda suck, but I decided I'd share with you guys some of my recent vids...mostly of my 6505+ (and one of my buddy's Mark V). I didn't get to spend as much time with the Mark as much as I'd have liked, but whatever; I know what that amp is capable of, and it still gives me serious GAS. It definitely beats the 6505+ for cleans, but I'm still really digging my (3rd) Peavey.

Got to apologize for the background noise; my furnace is loud as hell.

6505+, with 10-band EQ, Lead channel, no boost. Matching stock 412.

[video=youtube;bbTm6SHSoUw]

Mark V, various pedals, all channels, Mesa 212 w. V30s. There's no rhyme to reason here; I realized like halfway my buddy was filming me. lol.

[video=youtube;8MZkNEXw0ug]

6505+ clean channel

[video=youtube;dBBgfljFCdk]

6505+ clean channel with dirt from Fulltone FD-2 MOSFET pedal

[video=youtube;hCQMs4Jz3Jw]

6505+ crunch channel, boosted, with EQ in the loop.

[video=youtube;eDwn9TOZGf0]

And just for {censored}s and giggles, since I love this guitar (and no longer have it), old Digitech video...

[video=youtube;gaurpfd1A14]

:cool:

• Members

where did you buy that ESP Navigator?

Got it used, had it sent over from a guy in France I know who deals in MIJ/Vintage MIJ LP replicas. At one point I thought I was done with guitar and thought of selling it; glad I didn't. That thing is a monster.

• Members

I think that clean tone is pretty tits considering the amp isn't really known for anything clean
:lol:

I envy you guys and gals
:(
I'm really digging the 6505 tones but I don't want to spend 3k to buy it locally
:mad:

Couldn't you pay to have a used one (or even new) shipped from the US?

• Members

He hasn't posted a video in a LONG time.
:D

Actually, he took the Youbershtall video down, I think. I was searching Youtube all over for it and never did find it. I'm sort of bummed I didn't save that clip off, it always brightens my day.

• Members

I've been trying but no one wants to ship overseas + the voltage difference.

I dont really get that...as long as the buyer is paying shipping, ship it where ever...its like an extra form that takes 5 minutes to fill out at the post office. I shipped my 5150 to fred in russia...it was 275 or something like that to ship it....not any harder than shipping something from FL to chicago or whatever.

• Members

Thanks guys! More on the way, sooner or later. I'm pulling the outside tubes to see how the amp sounds at ~60 watts. :D I used to have the 60W 112 combo and it was pretty decent even through 1 speak. If I like 60W, I'll probably just keep the outside tubes as spares.

• Members

More stuff- I pulled the outside pair of tubes today and started running the amp at half power (~60 watts @ 8 ohms)...By the time I realized I wanted to do a video, it was too late at night to really open up the amp, but the volume's around 1.5-2 on this...

[video=youtube;9f28tgQnBoc]

Archived