My new pedalboard

saxxamafone

• Members

Cheers fellas

I haven't tried the nova delay, did used to use a gforce and fireworx though and I like the rawness of the DD-20 more.

Signal chain is
Wireless > Decimator > True Bypass router > Front of amp
All the FX (except the decimator) are looped in the true bypass router
FX Signal chain is then
TU-2 > Fuzz Factory > Rat > AC3 > PS5 > BF-2 > Small Stone > Tremelo > Carbon Copy > DD-20

It's awesome having the bypass router because I can setup my next fx combination slowly while playing and don't have to worry about tap dancing.
The little black box switches the amp, I can step on the bypass switch and the amp channel switch at the same time.
So all my changes sound instantaneous like when I was using midi smile.gif

• Members

BF-2 has the Fromel Electronics mod
It sounds amazing!
The LED when activated is blue
When the pedal is off, the LED pulses red in time with the RATE setting.
Like a tap tempo.

I modded a few other of my pedal LEDS to make them stand out easier on dark stages.
IMG_1175.jpg

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by nexbot View Post
Very nice board! Your true bypass setup is genius thumb.gif

What kind of plugs are those?

Can we get an up close pic of the bottom?
Thanks mate smile.gif

I'm using 1/4" GLS plugs, a company sells them bulk on ebay.
They're very similar to the 'pancake' style plugs the pro rig builders use.
They are so good, I managed to fit 2 more pedals on my board compared to the george l's I was using before these!

I only have a shot of the wireless on the bottom
IMG_1173.jpg

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by seth-ep View Post
nice and neat thumb.gif
have you tried the nova delay?? and if you what is your opinion vs the gigadelay
I use the nova delay. I prefer it over the giga delay because it sounds just as good and has just about as many options plus the tap tempo doesn't have to be held down for three seconds to work. I've always hated that about the giga delay you have to buy a seperate switch for that kind of tap tempo.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ztevin

View Post

Man that looks great. Well done! Is that a pedal train board? That's what I've got and I absolutely love it. Mine's not as neat, OR as full as yours though icon_lol.gif I might have to steal that true bypass deal...that sounds like a great idea!

Yeah mate it's a pedaltrain. I love it so much! Great having so much room underneath.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by draelyc View Post
Looks way pro, bro! thumb.gif

So, you're essentially running everything into the front of your amp? What's the amp?
Thanks mate thumb.gif

Yup everything in front of the amp.
I used to be an fx loop whore. Until I started using my recto a couple of years ago...then I HAD to try fx in the front coz the recto loop was so bad.
Turned out I liked the fx out front more!..even delay
Most of my delay tones aren't super high gain so it still sounds clean and nice.

Running into a modded 5150
- bias mod (with a bias knob installed next to the power tubes for easy adjustment)
- MM OT
- Choke
- IEC power socket

IMG_1192.jpg

• Members

Rid yourself of chorus and flange and throw a phaser on there, and I would rock everything on that board.

The only thing cooler than an old script Phase on that board would be a Uni Vibe . The vibe is the only mod pedal Ive had on my board for years and years

Archived