MFOT: Dear Charlie Sheen

dicky sofa

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Charlie Sheen is going to learn exactly how expensive hookers and crack can be.

I'd feel bad for him, except this seems to be the life he's happy living, so there ya go.

Snort, smoke and screw til yer broke Charlie. Your show sucked anyway. :lol:

• Members

Charlie is a legend. He's what's right with society, he lives his life how he wants to. Who gives a {censored} if he's in the public eye, if he wants to abuse his body, that's his choice. I wouldn't call it envy, but I'd rather he was honest about what he did/does and at least he's got talent. Look at the {censored}tards like... what's her name, Lindsay Lohan, no talent and the only reason we ever hear about her is because of her drug addiction. Boohoo.

Charlie is all that. Anyone who lives their life as a party is chill :cop:

• Members
I'll humor you.

What's wrong with him? After that, we can debate if these are truly damaging for the rest of society.

I think he's more a reflection of what's wrong with society. His show was on its 13th season or something? That, my friends, is a sad reflection of what people find a good comedy. :facepalm:

Otherwise just being another entitled addicted rich assbag, well, I suppose its bad America idolizes people like that so much, but eh, I dunno how much damage they do directly. :idk:

• Members

I think he's more a reflection of what's wrong with society. His show was on its 13th season or something? That, my friends, is a sad reflection of what people find a good comedy.
:facepalm:

Otherwise just being another entitled addicted rich assbag, well, I suppose its bad America idolizes people like that so much, but eh, I dunno how much damage they do directly.
:idk:

I'll agree with that.

But it's American to make that {censored} pay off for you. :thu:

• Members

I think he's more a reflection of what's wrong with society. His show was on its 13th season or something? That, my friends, is a sad reflection of what people find a good comedy.
:facepalm:

No kidding. I can think of about a dozen high-quality comedies that have come and gone while that abortion has been on the air.

• Members

He's 100% ghetto:

Absent baby-daddy to more than 1 woman - check

Addicted to crack - check

Thinks world revolves him - check

Of course millions adore him - he's perfected avoiding reality which is the goal for many Americans...

And he's not rock-n-roll - to be rock-n-roll you have to have talent - otherwise your just another crackhead...

Archived