Check out this shotgun.

HottKarl

• Members

Been following this gun for awhile. Looks like they made some improvements and are about ready to come to market with it. Two magazines (8 each for a 16 shot weapon), short barrel/frame, compact and light. Looks like suggested retail is $800 with it streeting around $650. A shop here is going to carry it and is taking $25 deposits and puts you on the wait list. Hopefully, they can deliver.

Rock and roll begins around 7:45 in this vid:

[video=youtube;W638QRLqUyc]

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kel Tec is having trouble getting all of these weapons to market. The RFB (I think) has been in holding for like almost 2 years since the SHOT show where they announced them.

And I think your price is about 1/2 of what I've heard for these new guns.

You may be 100% but I'll believe it when I see it.

• Members

Kel Tec is having trouble getting all of these weapons to market. The RFB (I think) has been in holding for like almost 2 years since the SHOT show where they announced them.

It definitely seems a little on the low side but it is still a Kel Tec.. lol

• Members

:idk: $650 street was what the dealer was told by Kel Tec and is telling their customers. And yeah, I agree, it will be interesting to see if their production and qc can keep up w/demand on this. I'm not going to sweat my $25 deposit. ;)

• Members

I hope Keltec finally gets things in gear and actually produces all these inovative ideas they keep coming up with. I've never seen and RFB and they've been out two years, the RMR is impossible to find, the sub 2000 has been out for years and it's almost impossible to find them in 9mm.

That said, the KSG looks bad ass.

• Members

Are you serious?

Or shoot zombie posters from 5 feet away and yell "{censored} YERRR", that'd be fun. Or you could just keep it so you can tell people about how it has 16 rounds in case you ever have to fight a whole gang in an alley way. Or a minotaur

Archived