No announcement yet.

Epic Mexican boots

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic Mexican boots

So, I stopped by the liquor store to get some cereal malt beverages and saw the most epic cowboy boots ever.

There were these three Mexican guys and they were all wearing cowboy boots. But, these were like no boots I've seen. The toes were super pointy and the boot was like at least an extra six inches long. They kinda looked like elf shoes.

If it was one guy, I would have thought it was a joke. But, these guys were serious as a heart attack. They were styling and ready to party. I told one of them I had to take a picture of his boots. He looked a little weirded out but, I took the pic.

This was on Saturday. When I went to work on Monday I asked a Mexican friend about them and he said they were a new craze in Mexico. I can't wait to see more of them as they bring the hardcore lulz when you see them in person. The pic does them no justice.
    Rivera K-Tre
    Randall T2

Carvin, Gibson, ESP

Good deals with: Shredtilurded, Juggernaut, Guillatool1( x2 ), MatrixClaw, CRANK,Clonexx, Chris the Asian, Slav123, lfrz93, ldonnell89, Khoifish321, bankboy, JJPSGAK, DTorg, jdr94, Yo_Squig, coolblues309, samthinguy, MorgMetal666, Uberthrall, Duke318, Harris, Katana, mctallica1, JerEvil, GuidanceofSin, phreddy, O'Rourke, Toshiro, the4thlast1, aywilson, shask, NeoAngelo, TomCray, scottcrud,sdgails, GibsonVMan, 100 watt

ha. nice.

i used to have a pair of creepers back in the late 80's, and the (latino) guy i worked with referred to them as 'mexican fence climbers'... those sure one up 'em. mebbe they'd be more like 'mexican shin slashers'.

Comment

Pretty sure you just saw some cartel mofo's.

Comment

Caparison
        http://netmusicians.org/?section=user&value=drucifer

Comment

Yeah unfortunately they are the craze.

Go to a Mexican club and that's what every guys wears. Each longer and pointier than the last
          Originally Posted by Rampage

You have repressed sexual feelings for your father.

SPAM:PM ME
          SD Hot Rail LINK
          Dimarzio Tone Zone-Black F Spaced
          Dimarzio Air Norton-Black F Spaced

Comment

Those could come in handy if you ever found yourself in an emergency skiing situation.
            Member of the Mesa/Boogie Mob m/m/

Uses & abuses: Mesa/Fender/Charvel/Jackson/Gibson/every pedal ever created.

Good deals: The Rossness, Laura the Valve Queen

Mustaine-Who? is a scammer, avoid this prick like the PLAGUE!

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

So in conclusion, if you like pussy then you like Strats. If you don't like Strats, it's because you secretly don't like pussy.

Originally Posted by NaturalBornBoy

Sheikpwnt

Originally Posted by Murdoch

We like to think of it as you leaving a foot-wide trail of fishy-smelling sand wherever you go.

Comment

I'm way closer to Mexico here in SA and I have yet to see these. I'm sure I will soon.
              ORANGE CONGLOMERATE
              VTM VANDALS

Originally Posted by cobrahead1030

Gibsons are like that crazy ex gf, the one you'd wanna strangle on a daily basis...but was dynamite in bed.

She always calls up during a dry spell, and ya have to hit it one more time.

Originally Posted by Mr. Brady

This is the reason modelers don't sound good. They don't have a standby switch modelled so the virtual tubes never get a chance to warm up.

Comment

Pretty sure you just saw some cartel mofo's.

this
                ORANGE CONGLOMERATE
                VTM VANDALS

Originally Posted by cobrahead1030

Gibsons are like that crazy ex gf, the one you'd wanna strangle on a daily basis...but was dynamite in bed.

She always calls up during a dry spell, and ya have to hit it one more time.

Originally Posted by Mr. Brady

This is the reason modelers don't sound good. They don't have a standby switch modelled so the virtual tubes never get a chance to warm up.

Comment

Look like jugo's

http://www.elvaqueroimports.com/coming-soon-1.html?mode=list&p=4
                  Guitars
                  Tokai LS150 - Sheptone Bryan Kahaek Signature pickups - Mystic Dream MM JP6 - G&L Comanche

Amps - Cabs
                  Splawn "MUFASA" Nitro - Mako MAK4 Preamp - Jet City 100H w/JJ KT66's, 22H & Pico Valve - Whitebox Engineering 2x12, PortCity OS212 - Splawn 4X12

Kemper Profiling Amp - u mad?

Visit my music page

Watch my amp demo videos on Youtube

Member of the Jet Setters

Comment

Look like jugo's

http://www.elvaqueroimports.com/coming-soon-1.html?mode=list&p=4

****************. LOL. Youre right.
                    Rivera K-Tre
                    Randall T2

Carvin, Gibson, ESP

Good deals with: Shredtilurded, Juggernaut, Guillatool1( x2 ), MatrixClaw, CRANK,Clonexx, Chris the Asian, Slav123, lfrz93, ldonnell89, Khoifish321, bankboy, JJPSGAK, DTorg, jdr94, Yo_Squig, coolblues309, samthinguy, MorgMetal666, Uberthrall, Duke318, Harris, Katana, mctallica1, JerEvil, GuidanceofSin, phreddy, O'Rourke, Toshiro, the4thlast1, aywilson, shask, NeoAngelo, TomCray, scottcrud,sdgails, GibsonVMan, 100 watt

Comment

love 'em
                      check out my stuff http://youtu.be/Buya2j06WwURead your Bible, son. Genesis 6:6, Isiah 55:8, John 14:6

Comment

Those are actually kind of tame for some of the Mexican boot pictures I've seen online. I've never seen a solid explanation as to what the hell they are though.

Comment

Those boots are great for killing cochroaches that hide in corners. While they are different, they are too ethnic looking for me.
                          I could be deported for wearing those boots.
                          Two of the nicest gentlemen, and most talented people: Mssr's Diezel and Krampe.
                          Je préfèrerais mourir sans un sou dans une rue en Europe que de vivre en Amérique sous l'administration actuelle. Alizée est la meilleure. Vous, les princesses pop américaines, n'avez aucun talent, aucune classe, et vous sonnez comme de la merde. Sarkozy et le reste de l'Europe se moquent de notre président dans son dos.

Comment

If those are epic, what are these lmao

Originally Posted by satannica

I sold a picture of my wang on the internet to some bloke for £20.

The joke was on him though, it was someone else's wang

LOLZ!!!!

Comment

Caparison

Hot Hot Robot - New EP coming soon!

7/9 - Ace Bar, Chicago IL
                              8/18 - Millennium Park, Chicago IL

From experience, I know Thunderbroom, thinkpad20, & phatgirl to be highly competent businesspeople of integrity.

Comment

Working...
                              X