I forgot the password to my computer.

Shenaniganizer

• Members

Yeeeeaaaaaah... I forgot the password to get into my account on my computer. :lol::facepalm::cry:

I've tried using ophcrack, and one other cracker that I don't remember the name of. They both showed that I have no password for my account. :confused: Maybe I did something wrong?

What would you guys recommend? :(

• Members

wat

That's the other program I used and forgot the name of.

I also just tried using PC Login Now.

PC Login Now and that Offline NT program both said that they reset/cleared my password. That means I should be able to log in without typing anything into the password blank, right?

Or am I doing it wrong?

Ophcrack simply said that my account has no password..

sh

WATCH ME BEAT YOUR {censored}>

• Members

boot into safe mode, select administrator account instead of your normal account, as it probably doesn't have a password. then go to control panel, user accounts, click yours and remove the password.

if your administrator account has a password then just use one of the linux boot cd tools and make your password blank. if i remember correctly, after you blank the password, it asks you if you want to confirm, by saying "write" or something. ive sometimes forgotten this step and reset the copmuter without saving the changes and wondered why the password was still there..... haha.

• Members

easy answer:

Download Hiren's Boot CD. Burn it. Put it in your CD Drive and turn on your PC, make sure CD Drive is first boot option. Go to password utilities > Active Password changer. It will remove all windows passwords without touching the account if you want. /thread.

• Members

easy answer:

Download Hiren's Boot CD. Burn it. Put it in your CD Drive and turn on your PC, make sure CD Drive is first boot option. Go to password utilities > Active Password changer. It will remove all windows passwords without touching the account if you want. /thread.

I just burn the iso file, right? The folder I downloaded has a bunch of stuff in it..

• Members

boot into safe mode, select administrator account instead of your normal account, as it probably doesn't have a password. then go to control panel, user accounts, click yours and remove the password.

if your administrator account has a password then just use one of the linux boot cd tools and make your password blank. if i remember correctly, after you blank the password, it asks you if you want to confirm, by saying "write" or something. ive sometimes forgotten this step and reset the copmuter without saving the changes and wondered why the password was still there..... haha.

How do I select accounts? It just boots up in my normal account.

What linux boot CD tools are you talking about?

• Members
easy answer:

Just tried this.. there was no "Password Utilities" option, only the Offline NT Password Changer.

:(

• Members
Yeeeeaaaaaah... I forgot the password to get into my account on my computer.
:lol::facepalm::cry:

I've tried using ophcrack, and one other cracker that I don't remember the name of. They both showed that I have no password for my account.
:confused:
Maybe I did something wrong?

What would you guys recommend?
:(

Your password is: imanimbecilicmoronicidiotforforgettingmypassword

Archived