Anyone else completely loving the new Foo Fighters album?

jlb32

• Members

I streamed it on the website. Listened to it once and never thought about it again. It didn't really do much for me, but I was never a huge Foo Fighers person.

This. Didn't hate it or love it.

• Members

Hate it. Hate everything they put out. Hate Grohl's voice...especially live where he can't sing at all. Most overrated {censored}ing band ever.

Christ, dude...did Grohl anally souge your sister while simultaneously pouring sugar in your gas tank?

• Members
Christ, dude...did Grohl anally souge your sister while simultaneously pouring sugar in your gas tank?

:lol: No {censored}. Grohl IMO is a damn good singer, including live, and a hell of a talented musician in many categories.

• Members

I'm not trolling...I just genuinely hate the group. One of the few groups I feel that strongly in my hatred of. I particularly hate the way they sound live with Grohl pushing and screaming and generally sounding about as tuneful as a cat dying.

I'll never understand the love for this group.

• Members

I'm not trolling...I just genuinely hate the group. One of the few groups I feel that strongly in my hatred of. I particularly hate the way they sound live with Grohl pushing and screaming and generally sounding about as tuneful as a cat dying.

I'll never understand the love for this group.

I've definitely seen Grohl pushing A LOT live and losing most of his voice as a result, so fair enough though I like his voice on record in general. Who do you like as a similar type vocalist as reference?

• Members

I've definitely seen Grohl pushing A LOT live and losing most of his voice as a result, so fair enough though I like his voice on record in general. Who do you like as a similar type vocalist as reference?

not really similar I suppose but maybe...the guy from Muse? I dunno...

• Members

not really similar I suppose but maybe...the guy from Muse? I dunno...

See I like Muse a lot too, but he definitely doesn't sing with anywhere near as much growl as Grohl, plus he does that IMO really annoying exaggerated gasp inhale on every phrase he sings, which once you notice it, kind of grates.

• Members

If it'll make everyone feel better I will say that I like Grohl as a person. He seems like a down-to-earth and pretty funny guy.

:D I have no issue if you hate the Foo Fighters, lol. I just saw that documentary they did on Palladia and he's no saint though, he definitely has the last say on anything in that band :lol: Does seem like a cool guy though.

• Members

Hate it. Hate everything they put out. Hate Grohl's voice...especially live where he can't sing at all. Most overrated {censored}ing band ever.

yup me too...i can't stand this band/DG's Voice...dont know why, lots of my friends/bandmates love them and i just dont get it.

ill still check out hte new album thou.

• Members

When the clips started coming out, I was keeping my expectations low. When I listened to it the first time, I was right to do so. Then I watched the documentary at the cinema and I've been listening to it non-stop. Love the songs, love the lyrics. I just really like it. My favourite Foo Fighters album.

Archived