OT: Stealing the internet!

yourguitarhero

• Members

There's a cafe downstairs from me - trying to figure out how to set up my torrent client to use their wi-fi and for me to browse using my regular LAN internet connection.

Win XP.....

Can it be done?

You are really reinforcing those Scottish stereotypes...buy your own bloody broadband, ya cheap bastard :lol:

• Members
But record companies are hesitant to sign alot of bands/artists these days because the illegal downloading has killed their profits. The record companies put money into these bands so of course they want their mega profits just like any other business. Sure most of it is greed but it's just like any other business. It's not just hurting the record companies when people download EVERYTHING and NEVER BUY ANYTHING.

Are you telling me that the record companies are out for money and dont care about the music?:eek: My mind is blown, left is up, right is down, speaker cabinets are made out of drums, nothing makes sense in my world now.

• Members
Are you telling me that the record companies are out for money and dont care about the music?
:eek:
My mind is blown, left is up, right is down, speaker cabinets are made out of drums, nothing makes sense in my world now.

Hard to believe isn't it.:eek: How dare they be out to make money like all other businesses.

It all trickles down. The more money the record companies lose the less likely they are going to give up and coming bands/artists chances.

• Members
at least hes honast about it.

there are all sorts of way to get free stuff on the net
:)

none of you guys ever looked at a tab on the internet for free?

those poor poor tab book companies.

Most of the tabs on the net aren't from the tab books though. Most of them are from people that put their renditions up. They are usually much more accurate than the actual tab books. Those books are usually so wrong that it's a waste of paper.

Archived